Unexpected Visit:Chapter 2

Previous cliff hanger

Now, I have to get in there before anything happens. I pleaded with myself. I turned the knob and walked in.

---

[Third person POV]

Hector pulled Tom off of the bed and pushed him on to the floor. He looked back where he saw Jennifer by the door. Damn it, he thought. Why is she always coming around and why is she visiting Tom? I thought she was Sophie's best friend. Probably, she's the one that told her to pick up her books at the library and that is where Jennifer and Tom's plan will be set. It's always the damn innocent ones.

"Well, well if isn't Jennifer."  Tom answered looking at her shaved pale legs that were quivering in fear and going up all the way to her pale face.She's dressed in a ME! Knit Top with white long sleeves covering her light olive skin with a Woven Linen Skirt at the bottom and wore Smarty Oxford Flats. She was known to wear things out of fashion."You want some, too? Goodness, these shy girls are just shy towards you people because they're just shy to admit their feelings they have towards me." He joked.

"Shut the fuck up." Hector ordered looking up at Jennifer. "Why are you here?"

"I heard you saying you were going to kill him." She answered innocently. "And I won't let that happen."

"Why do you care? He killed your best friend who was my only sister!" He exclaimed getting a grip of Tom's red shirt that he wore at the library.

"You see, she knows she wants me." He laughed with a heavy cough.

"What the hell did I just fucking say?" He exclaimed punching him in the face.

Jennifer ran to him and held his elbow in order for him to not punch him, again. "Stop it!" She yelled.

"Give me one good reason." He turned to her and looked into her wide brown eyes that were swollen. He looked at her chapped, full lips that were quivering in fear wondering how she never felt this close to a boy before. He snapped his elbow from her grip. "Exactly."

"He's almost leaving." She answered frantically throwing her hands in the air. He wondered how she knew this. How the exact day was going to be today. He got more suspicious and more ideas about her.

"How do you know this and when did you know?" He answered furious.

"I-I-I overheard a conversation with him and a policeman that came here, earlier."

"Why do you have to overhear things that you're not suppose to?"

"Hector, please my mom is across the hall. It's not like I wanted to over hear them."

"Though, aren't you doing it right now?"

"No because I actually wanted to come and overhear."She explained.

"When are they going to pick you up?" He demanded cold looking back at Tom.

"After, they interrogate you," Jennifer interfered, "So, they can know what happened."

"Yes, I know what that means." He snickered. He got up from Tom, but before he could fully walk to the door, he rushed back and punched him in the jaw.  Tom struggled to get up and he wiggled his jaw to see if he can get a hold of it.

"Thanks." Tom teased after Hector left behind Jennifer.

[Jennifer's POV]

I walked down to the corner of the hallway worried about what happened. Then, I felt a grip on my shoulder behind me and saw that Hector was behind me. He pushed me against the tan wall and looked me straight in my eye. "It was all a plan wasn't it?" He growled with a shot of anger in his voice as if it was my fault, but what fault is he accusing me of?