『 thirty-three 』

Junnie hyung,

Yeonjun hummed then looked at Beomgyu who is sitting in front of him while munching his food. the younger suddenly giggled which made the older confused. ❝he is the one who bumped you last week then you spilled your juice to him, am i right?❞ he uttered then slightly pointed his finger to somewhere.

the older raised his brow then drifted his gaze to where Beomgyu is pointing at. his eyes landed to the lad that he almost bump earlier. he stare at him for a couple of seconds as he is trying to remember if that happened last week since he cannot remember anything.

Soobin suddenly felt like someone is looking at him. his eyes automatically shifted to the older lad and he furrowed his brows as he saw Yeonjun looking at him and then quickly looked away when their eyes met.

his heart started to beat faster and same goes to the older's heart also and they don't know why.

Yeonjun diverted his eyes on his food. he cleared his throat before speaking,❝yeah, why?❞ he tried not to stutter.

Beomgyu curved his lips into a smile. ❝i saw you almost bump to him again earlier.❞ he uttered then chuckled.

Yeonjun just hummed as his response and continued eating. he can't think any words to speak as his heart is still beating faster than its normal pace and he can feel his head slowly starting to hurt again. he remember happened to the day he bumped the tall lad but why he can't remember the rest of the days last week? he thinks that something odd happened and he don't know what.

Beomgyu noticed the older being silent as Yeonjun is just eating while his eyes are glued on the table. he is not used to it for he know that Yeonjun is always jolly andvery talkative like him which made him worried. he shifted his eyes on Taehyun who is eating silently beside him before returning his gaze on Yeonjun. ❝hyung,

Yeonjun blink thrice as he came back from his senses. he raised his brow to the younger and hummed.

are you okay?❞ Beomgyu asked, making the older nodded. Yeonjun curved his lips into a reassuring smile but he didn't speak anything. he don't know how he will say it to the younger about what he feels right now because Taehyun is with them but anyhows, he already told Beomgyu the previous day that he lost his memories.

all of them finished their lunch silently before walking back to their respective rooms.

Junnie hyung is acting kind of weird earlier.❞ Beomgyu suddenly spoke while they are going upstairs. Taehyun took a glance on him then asked why.

the caramel-haired boy shrugged, ❝he is not in himself. i mean, its odd for me to see him quiet 'cause i know he is not like that.❞ he uttered.

Taehyun nodded then hummed ❝maybe he have some problem.❞ he said which made made Beomgyu sigh. he shook his head then slightly let out a chuckle. ❝yeah, but who knows what it is.❞ he uttered.

even though Yeonjun is friendly and Beomgyu is his closest friend, he still won't tell his problems to him. well, maybe Yeonjun can tell him light problems to him which some of it Beomgyu already knew, but he don't tell his other problems about his family and past. while Yeonjun already knew three fourths of Beomgyu's life.

it seems like unfair but Beomgyu respect his privacy and he is always there for the older when he needs someone to lean on.

they went inside their room and just a minute past by, their professor came to start the afternoon class.