『 seven 』

why am i doing this again?❞ yeonjun whined and rolled his eyes as he shove his hand inside his pocket to get his wallet.

soobin let out a chuckle, seeing the lad's cuteness as he pout his lips even though its his appearance.

while they were running earlier, yeonjun always look back and laugh at soobin who's trying to get him, not noticing a rock peacefully lying on the ground making himself stumble. soobin got a chance that time to kill him, so he run towards the lad who's groaning on the ground while rubbing his head as it was hit on the ground and soobin hover over him in a dash.

he choke him, making yeonjun almost lost his breathe but lucky for him, it's soobin's body he's controlling right now which means soobin cannot kill him right away. maybe he'll kill him next time when they went back to normal.

yeonjun apologize but soobin didn't take it even its sincere. he just want to make fun of the younger lad, not to steal his money though and Soobin knew that but still mad the fact he also knew Yeonjun will do anything to make things better for them.

which is buying Soobin a mint chocolate chip ice cream that he love.

actually... Yeonjun didn't care though if the younger is really mad or not. it's just, he want to have a good relationship towards Soobin so that it will not lead to some misunderstanding while they are not in their own bodies. also, he may or may not think that someday, Soobin will really kill him if he didn't treat him an ice cream.

you don't want to die right?❞ Soobin curve his lips into a smirk. he's happy that he's the one who's teasing right now.

letting out a sigh, he shook his head. Yeonjun still have dreams and plans for his life to achieve which are graduating, having a nice job where he can get a greater amount of salary, and the most of his dreams that he really want to achieve is having a complete happy family.

but for now, his mind is to study hard and graduate. only three months left before he graduate and find a new, permanent job.

his future was already planned but he still need to face his present to achieve his dreams and future.

well then, i'll wait you at the park.❞ Soobin uttered and went out of the ice cream store after seeing Yeonjun nodded. as he walk and sit down on the bench, his attention quickly caught by a girl over 4 years old crying while sitting down on the grasses.

he stood up even though his legs felt weak and tired after a long run. he walk towards the girl. his lips formed into a smile as he saw the young girl's face.

Eunji, right?

the called name of the young girl slowly stopped crying hearing a male voice. she wipe her tears away as she look up. Eunji tilted her head, ❝how do you know me?

Soobin let out a chuckle and tousle her hair, ❝you don't remember me?❞ the girl slowly shook her head as a no.

i'm So-❞ cutting his sentence, he realized his in a different appearance not the appearance when he last time saw the girl. his lips drew into a smile, ❝nevermind. why are you crying?

he remembered the first time he saw her also crying while sitting on the ground while holding a stick just like now. maybe she lost herself again and didn't know how come home just like last time. he gave her a lollipop to make her feel better. he also want to give her a lollipop but he don't have any right now.