『 twenty-one 』

yeonjun slowly open his eyes as he heard his phone started ringing. while moving his body, he felt something or someone clinging to him which made him look at his right side.

his eyes got wider seeing his own figure silently sleeping beside him while hugging yeonjun and burying his head on his shoulder.

how did i get here?!❞ he asked himself loudly, making the younger wake up. ❝shut up. i'm still sleepy.❞ soobin uttered then burry his face more on yeonjun's shoulder and hugged him tightly.

remembering what happened yesterday night, yeonjun facepalmed himself. he thought it was just his dream, but he guess, his thought was wrong.

luckily, nothing happened between them. they just cuddle and sleep.

yeonjun quickly took his phone out of his pocket as he heard it ringing again. seeing the time made his eyes even got wider for it's already six past in the morning and seeing the caller i.d made him gasp for it's his manager.

he quickly answered the phone call while biting his lip. ❝sir, i'm so sorㅡ

"who's this?"

yeonjun cupped his mouth realizing that he's in soobin's voice. he can't wake up the younger since he's in a deep sleep. he might curse his manager than apologizing.

this is soobin. the guy who helped yeonjun, sir.

"ahh. so you're living together?"

no. he- i- we-...❞ yeonjun quickly stopped talking as he noticed that he's stuttering. what a start for a new day.

"it's okay. i just want to tell him that i'm giving him one week off."

why, sir? did yeonjun do something wrong? i-i mean, i think he don't need it.

"i think he need it. he's really my great employee but he's a student at the same time. i had notice that he's a pretty tired and he need to take some rest and focus on his studies."

but, his grades are excellence.❞ it's not that yeonjun don't want that a week off but he need to earn money. he still can manage it though, but not for today, he guess.

"don't worry. i won't deduct his salary. it's my decision so, it's good. he still needs to enjoy life for a bit though."

yeonjun curve his lips into a smile. he's thankful he had a manager that is so kind and thoughtful. that's why he's always excited going to work. ❝thank you, sir. have a nice day.❞ he uttered before his manager end up the call.

now he can help soobin find the solution for their problem. but now, they still have to go to their school.

hey, wake up!❞ yeonjun shake soobin's shoulder making the younger groan but instead of waking up, he hug the older tighter again. if his heart is a bomb, it might get explode by now as he can hear it beat faster than its normal pace.

i still want to sleep.❞ soobin murmured but yeonjun heard it clearly which made him roll his eyes.

then sleep, i'll get off now.❞ he uttered and attempt to remove soobin's arms around his waist but it didn't move an inch. ❝stay.❞ he mumbled but loud enough fot the older to hear it.

no, we still have classes.❞ yeonjun uttered and tried to push soobin but the younger stay still ❝stay.

you're so clingy.

maybe because this is your body.❞ yeonjun hummed as his response. he know himself how clingy he is for the fact he cannot sleep at night without hugging a pillow. he understand the younger but they still need to get up and fix themselves before going to their classes.

he tried to move soobin making the younger frown. ❝can we skip classes for today?❞ he uttered then pouted his lips and looked at the older. yeonjun let out a sigh before shaking his head as a no.

you're seriously different from the day i met you and now.❞ yeonjun suddenly muttured. he was actually thinking of it inside his head but didn't notice he spoke it quietly but the younger heard it clearly.

oh, so you noticed.❞ he looked at the older and curve his lips into a genuine smile. ❝don't worry, this side of me is only for you babe.❞ he winked then pull him closer, close enough that he can feel soobin's breath on his neck.

yeonjun quickly gulped his saliva and he can feel a zoo getting wild inside his stomach. he can feel his heart beating like crazy as if it will explode any minute by now. why does everytime soobin hit him, he will quickly fell over to him.

by now, there's no time to flirt, he thought to himself. they still need to attend their classes or else, they might cause another problem. he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. he need to calm down his heart first as he can also feel his cheeks burning.

he quickly pushed the younger at the same time, removed his arms wrap around his waist. ❝we need to attend our classes.❞ he uttered. Soobin just hummed in response and let out a sigh before letting Yeonjun escape between his arms.

the older smiled in victory and quickly stood up. ❝i'll now take a shower.❞ he said and walk to the bathroom. before opening the door, Soobin spoke, ❝let's shower together

Yeonjun quickly drifted his eyes on Soobin who's now sitting on the bed and looking at him while innocently smiling. he raised his one eyebrow before shaking his head as a no which made Soobin pout.

we will also gonna be late if i waited you..

i'll take a quick shower then.❞ Yeonjun opened the door and went inside. Soobin stopped the older from closing the door by slamming his hand on it, making Yeonjun flinch. ❝that's my body though and this is yours..

Yeonjun shook his head again and tried to close the door, but Soobin being stubborn, instead of walking away, he went in the bathroom and then quickly close the door.

his eyes widened while looking at the younger. ❝you perv! get out.❞ he uttered and pushed Soobin. he grabbed the door knob but before he twitch it, Soobin blocked the door making Yeonjun groan.

get out.❞ he commanded and glared at Soobin but the younger didn't get frighten nor nervous. as if Yeonjun will do something bad that can broke his bones.

Yeonjun crossed his arms before letting out a sigh. ❝is there anything i need to do for you to get out?

Soobin shrugged. he actually don't need anything for the older to do, he just want to take a shower with him. suddenly, an idea popped inside his mind which made him immediately drew a smirk on his lips.

seeing the younger's expression, Yeonjun furrowed his brows.

kiss me.

what?!❞ he is so unbelievable.

Soobin bite his lips, forcing himself not to laugh by the older's reaction. ❝if you don't want to kiss me then we'll take a shower together.

Yeonjun facepalmed himself before letting out a sigh. ❝you bastard.

═══ +×+ ═══