『 thirty-one 』

he is the one i accidentally bumped earlier.❞ Soobin mumbled as he remembered the blue-haired guy he accidentally bumped when he is on his way to his school. but the name is kind of familiar to him but he seriously cannot remember how, why or when. everytime he try to think about it, his head will just hurt.

he also don't have any idea how the lad's bag got in here. he even don't know him.

shrugging off his thoughts, he put the things inside the bag again before putting it beside his bed. he slammed himself on his bed and stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes. the weekdays that had past by is making him confuse. did he just got an amnesia that's why he can't remember anything?

he was about to drift in his dreamland but his stomach growled which made him fully awake again. he checked the time on the wall clock and realized that he didn't eat any breakfast yet.

Soobin let out a sigh before he lazily stood up from his bed. he took off his uniform then wore a short and a simple shirt. he went down to the kitchen to find some food or anything that he can cook. he cooked eggs then toasted some slices of bread.

as he is already done cooking, he put it on a plate then placed it on the table before sitting down. while he is about to bite his bread, his eyes drifted to the empty seat in front of him.

he suddenly felt like something is missing.

seriously, i can't remember anything!❞ Yeonjun spoke before munching the food inside his mouth. he is now having breakfast in a fast-food chain with Beomgyu.

the younger hummed, ❝maybe you got an amnesia.❞ he calmy uttered then eat the slice of pancake. actually, he had a plan to have a breakfast date with Taehyun today morning but Yeonjun texted him earlier that he is having an emergency. he thought that he is in the hospital or got an injury because the older told him to be hurry.

and he was kind of disappointed when Yeonjun told him what happened. he might thought it as a joke but somehow he believe the older. he just don't get it how Yeonjun forget the past four days, though.

Yeonjun shrugged. he actually thought that maybe he got an amnesia but it doesn't make sense to him. ❝i don't have any injury nor my skull is not broken so it's impossible that i have an amnesia.❞ he uttered before taking a sip of his coffee.

so, what do you think happened?

i have no idea. everytime i think about it, my head always hurts.❞ the older said.

Beomgyu nodded his head while chewing the food inside his mouth. he also cannot think of other possible accidents that happened to Yeonjun for losing his memories.

actually, some of his memories were also disappeared but he didn't know that. some of the memories that were removed are meeting Soobin, knowing that Yeonjun switched bodies to the lad, and being with Huening Kai and Soobin for the past four days. he can only remember the moments that he is with Taehyun and some moments with Yeonjun.

they talked about some other stuffs and minutes past by, they finished eating their breakfast. Yeonjun decided to pay the bill since he is the one who insisted the younger to eat with him. he still have much money though to pay his school fees and he also have a savings in his bank account so there's no need for him to be worry about spending his money. he just need to be careful not to spend it all.

after paying, they went outside the fast-food chain and separated their ways since Beomgyu needs to somewhere and Yeonjun will walk back straight to his house to have some rest.