『 thirty-two 』

quick question, top Taehyun or top Beomgyu?

-

Yeonjun is about to walk inside the caféteria when his phone suddenly turned off. he stood beside the door outside then answered the call and not forgetting to checked the caller's i.d before putting it on his ear. ❝why?

"i found your bag."

he furrowed his brows, ❝where?❞ he asked then started walking on the path towards to his school.

"Taehyun found it in the trashcan."

Yeonjun's eyes widened. he heard the lad from the other line giggled which made him think that maybe Beomgyu is just messing him around. he let out a groan then mentally facepalmed. ❝ya! i'm serious, where did he saw it?❞ he know its impossible that Taehyun found it in the trashcan since Taehyun also don't know what his bag look like.

"just come here!" Beomgyu said before ending the call.

Yeonjun took a look at the time before shoving his phone in his pocket. he wonder how Taehyun got his bag, or maybe Beomgyu was the one who saw it. shrugging off his thoughts, he increased his speed as he walk towards to the school.

how did Huening Kai found it?❞ Beomgyu asked the strawberry-haired boy standing in front of him. they are waiting for Yeonjun on the gate, outside the school since they knew Yeonjun can't get inside without his i.d. Beomgyu took a look inside the bag earlier to make sure if it belongs to Yeonjun and seeing his i.d. is an enough proof for him to believe.

Taehyun told him that Huening Kai was the one who gave Yeonjun's bag to him earlier and he didn't bother to ask about it. he just accepted it.

he shrugged as he is lowkey saying that he don't know then he stayed silent. he want to say that Soobin was the one who actually brought it and gave it to Huening Kai before giving it to him but he know that Beomgyu also can't remember anything about the two older lads and he's sure that the lad don't know who is Soobin.

and he already have an idea why all of them lost their memories but excluding himself.

both Beomgyu and Taehyun drifted their eyes to a familiar blue-haired guy who is walking directly to them. Beomgyu waved his hand and then signaled to walk faster which made Yeonjun quickly run. they only have more than ten minutes before their classes started and they are still on the gates.

Yeonjun stopped his tracks in front of them while catching his breath. ❝here.❞ Taehyun simply spoke before giving the bag to him.

he mumbled thank you and checked his things inside his bag. he wore his i.d as he saw it inside. ❝where did you found it?❞ he asked while wearing his bag on his back.

Huening Kai gave it to me.

the older hummed as his response but then he suddenly furrowed his brows and looked at Taehyun with full curiosity written on his face as he never heard of that name before. ❝who's Huening Kai?

our classmate.❞ Taehyun and Beomgyu utter in unison.

Yeonjun nodded then spoke, ❝let's go.❞ he tapped Beomgyu's shoulder and go ahead first while the two followed behind him. they separated their ways as they walk to their respective buildings and rooms.

the whole morning went fast and smooth. Yeonjun have no idea about the previous lectures but he can still catch up since he have some notes but he don't know who wrote it because the penmanship was different from his. he thought that maybe it was Yeji's handwriting since they are seatmates but Yeji told him that she didn't wrote anything on his notebook and she also told that he was present in the past school days which made Yeonjun got even more confused.

Yeji also found it odd by the lad's questions and behavior but she didn't ask anymore for she know Yeonjun will just tell her that its none of her business or there is nothing for her to worry about. that's what he always say whenever someone ask him if he is fine or if he have a problem.

i told you let's just eat on the rooftop. it's open now!❞ Beomgyu complained as they saw the school caféteria is now full of students and there is no available seat for them to sit and eat.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and didn't listen by the younger's complain. both Taehyun and him didn't agreed to eat on the rooftop of the building because it's lonely there even though its more peaceful. and it will be tiring to walk on the stairs from the ground floor to the sixth floor or the rooftop.

they roam their eyes around the café to find some seats but all of it are occupied by the students. they should had came earlier in here but Taehyun passed some requirements to the school office since he just transferred three weeks ago.

Taehyun's eyes suddenly landed on Huening Kai and Soobin's table for it still have space and the three of them can share with the two. ❝how about sit along with Huening Kai?❞ he uttered then drifted his eyes on the older lads beside him.

Beomgyu shifted his eyes on where Huening Kai is and noticed that he is someone that they don't know. he looked at Yeonjun who is waiting for them to decide where to sit then he looked at Taehyun. it's okay with them that they can interact to someone they do not know and also he know that its okay for Yeonjun to meet someone since both of them are friendly but  he is worried that Taehyun is kind of not-so-friendly type of guy.

yet, Taehyun is the one who suggested so Beomgyu thought that it's fine with him.

Beomgyu nodded his head as he agreed. Taehyun walk ahead first then Beomgyu and Yeonjun just silently followed behind them. Taehyun was about to call Huening Kai but then someone called Beomgyu which made Taehyun, Beomgyu and Yeonjun's attentions caught by the guy.

you can sit here!❞ the guy uttered before standing up from his chair. they took their trays as their plates are on it since they are done eating.

Beomgyu thanked them before they leave the café.

Taehyun diverted his eyes on the empty seat then turned to Beomgyu. something is hesitating him to sit on there and he wants to sit with Huening Kai and Soobin for them to atleast Yeonjun and Soobin meet and know each other even they cannot remember their past.

Beomgyu raised his brow. ❝we'll sit there?❞ Taehyun asked which made Beomgyu hummed. he just nodded then let out a sigh while he walk ahead to the empty sit.

it's an opportunity for Soobin to meet Yeonjun and Taehyun is so make it.

while Yeonjun is walking straight to where Beomgyu and Taehyun will sit, Soobin suddenly stood up and didn't notice the older will pass by on their table. the tall lad turned around and almost gonna bump Yeonjun, luckily they both quickly stepped backwards.

oh gosh! that was close.❞ Yeonjun mumbled to himself before bowing his head a little to Soobin as he is being polite. he apologized to him and immediately walk towards Beomgyu and Taehyun's seat.

Soobin followed his eyes on Yeonjun then sit back again in front of Huening Kai. ❝that's Yeonjun, right?❞ he asked to the younger which made Huening Kai drifted his eyes to where Soobin is looking.

Huening Kai hummed and gulp his munched food inside his mouth before speaking, ❝yeah. he's always with Beomgyu, that caramel-haired guy sitting beside the red-hair.

Soobin looked at the Beomgyu and Taehyun before returning his gaze on his food. he then shifted his eyes on the empty space beside him and Huening Kai.

he somehow feel like all of them had already talked before.

═══ +×+ ═══