『 eighteen 』

how did you say so? i didn't mentioned any names before everytime i talk about it.❞ Soobin uttered then shrugged before taking a sip of his coffee.

Huening Kai smiled then looked at the older while curving his lips into a teasing smile. ❝but why all of a sudden, you became close to him even though you just met him yesterday?

Soobin raised his brow. ❝maybe because he's in my body and i'm in his so we should act nicely to each other?❞ the fact, he acted kinda rude towards Yeonjun yesterday and almost gonna punch him when he first met him.

but all of a sudden, he just acted kind to him, like he cooked ramen for him yesterday for lunch, treated his wounds then didn't even scolded him for breaking a glass. he didn't also scold him the time he woke him up from his dreamland yesterday and he act flirty sometimes to him which is kinda odd.

he's usually a type of person who is always rude in front of everybody, don't care about anything, have a cold interactions towards to people and who is short-tempered.

anyways, maybe it is just because they just switched bodies that's why he acted like that all of a sudden.

Huening Kai looked at Soobin who's taking a sip of his coffee for more than a minute while staring at the table, thinking about something he don't know. he cleared his throat, making the older come back from his senses. ❝the day before, the time he accidentally spilled his juice, you didn't even scolded at him.

remembering what happened back then..

i'll just gonna get some driㅡ❞ Soobin suddenly stood up from his seat while looking at the young latter, Huening Kai, and didn't noticed the blue-haired guy who wil gonna walk pass through him. (yes, his hair is still color blue in my story. gonna update that somehow..)

because of the sudden action, the guy accidently spilled his juice to Soobin as he bump himself into the tall lad. ❝i'm so sorry!❞ Yeonjun quickly apologized as he bow himself down multiple times and saying sorry repeatedly.

yah!❞ Soobin yelled, making the students inside the canteen get all their attention. ❝i'm really sorry. i-i didn't mean to.❞ Yeonjun said before bowing his head again.

the caramel-haired boy, Beomgyu, quickly approach his friend as his attention was also caught the time Soobin yelled. ❝hyung, are you okay?❞ Beomgyu asked then looked at the older lad.

Yeonjun didn't answered Beomgyu's question, instead he spoke to Soobin, ❝i-i have some extra clothes. y-you can change if you want to.

instead of getting mad at the blue-haired guy in front of him, he suddenly calmed himself down as he rub his temple. ❝get lost.❞ he simply uttered then sit back again.

b-butㅡ

i said get lost.❞ Soobin uttered in his calm voice, making sure that he didn't yelled at the guy again.

hyung, let's go.❞ Beomgyu whispered to Yeonjun before looking at Huening Kai, saying through his eyes that he should make his friend calm down.

Yeonjun nodded then said sorry again before walking out of the canteen with Beomgyu.

as soon as the two were lost from everyone's sights, the students continued eating again and went back to their own worlds.

Huening Kai looked at Soobin who's still trying to calm down himself. ❝hyung, are you okay?❞ okay, maybe that was a stupid question to ask but he just want to make sure if he is fine.

Soobin let out a sigh before nodding his head. he suddenly drifted his gaze on his shirt and pants that had spilled of the juice. now he looked like he peed in his pants.

because there are a lot of students looking at me. i don't want to hear some murmurs from them.

really? you don't even care about their words though.❞ Soobin rolled his eyes. he knew that the younger is just playing around since he loves teasing him everyday. ❝shut up.❞ he uttered, making Huening Kai chuckle. Soobin always end up getting lost to Huening Kai's teases since half of them were true.

to be honest, Huening Kai was right. for being together for almost five years, the younger already know Soobin since they are best friends and Huening Kai see him more like his older brother.

back then when they were still in highschool, Soobin was in the second year and Huening Kai was in the first year, means he just got transferred from the school. he sometimes get beeing bullied because of his Korean speaking. he just also moved in Korea that time that's why he didn't know Korean language that well.

no one cares about him, not until he met Soobin. Soobin was the one who always defense the young lad and fight back to the bullies. that's how they became friends. and years past, Huening Kai was the only one who knew the older's sudden change of behavior. ever since his parents started working overseas and got stricted over him, he became rude and quiet.

mostly when he went to first year college, different school gate and different building from the younger, he didn't talk to anyone nor cared about anyone. his friends also in highschool don't talk to him since Soobin always ignore them. all he want is to be alone, but Huening Kai didn't left him.

i'll just gonna use the bathroom.❞ Soobin uttered then stood up.

Huening Kai just nodded and looked outside the window, realizing that the sun in the sky is nowhere to be seen as it was now set down. the surroundings are slowly getting dark also. there are students who are still walking from their school, probably spent their time in the library since it's open before dark.

while walking towards the bathroom, he suddenly noticed Yeonjun who's sitting on the free chair while his head is laying down on the table and covering it with his arms. Soobin slowly tapped the older's shoulder, making him flinch and stood up.

sorry!❞ Yeonjun suddenly bow down, making the younger confused. ❝you okay?❞ hearing that it wasn't his manager's voice, he quickly looked up. ❝i thought you're sir Byungchul but yeah, i'm fine.❞ he uttered then stretched up his arms.

is it your break time?❞ Yeonjun awkwardly chuckled then scratch his nape slowly. ❝n-no. but i felt a little bit tired earlier so that's why i just sat down and took a quick rest.

you should take a break though.

Yeonjun smiled then shook his head as a no. he don't have any break time though since he's not even full time. and besides, his co-worker needs his help. ❝nah, i need to get back to work.❞ he uttered before walking away, starting to work again.

Soobin followed his eyes on the older. he just hopes he's really okay.

mommy, i saw ice cream oppa!❞ Eunji uttered while pulling his mother's dress. ❝who's ice cream oppa?

the one that granma told about earlier.

where?❞ Eunji pointed at the window of the café. noticing that she's pointing a guy who she doesn't know, she suddenly pout. ❝wait, it's not him. where is he again?

Eunji, sweetie, we need to go back, its getting dark.❞ her mother spoked then grabbed her daughter's hand.

butㅡ okay.

═══ +×+ ═══