『 eight 』

the two boys walk down in the dim streets silently as the sun was already gone and the moon can be seen on sky with the stars twinkling around it. the streetlights were already turned on to give light around the place and the houses are switching their lights on to give light inside their shelter. workers from companies are now going back from their homes as their job for the day is done.

the day ended just like a blink of an eye, but the two lads still didn't find any solutions nor clues about how or why these things happened between them.

Soobin kept thinking some possible reasons while eating his ice cream that the older lad bought earlier. actually, its Yeonjun's ice cream but since Soobin gave the other ice cream to the young girl earlier, he stole the older's ice cream as he was about to lick it. and now, Yeonjun don't have any ice cream.

he don't mind it though, he's just happy that things are srarting to get better between them and starting to learn something within each other.

Yeonjun actually kept thinking earlier that Soobin wasn't bad at all. with his strong aura, he still have a good heart and a soft charisma. first, Soobin have a bunny band-aids that can rarely be seen these days. second, the young girl just called him 'lollipop oppa' which means that Soobin already helped her before. and third, why would a guy like Soobin eat an ice cream in night when it is cold?

it is really hard to judge someone when you don't know the other side of them. maybe something just wrong that's why sometimes, Soobin have some bad attitudes that will get people scare just by looking at him. but really, he's so cute and cute. if only it was really Soobin's figures he's seeing right now, Yeonjun can tell that the younger is really cute and handsome.

is there something on my face?❞ Soobin asked as he noticed the older kept staring at him these past few minutes. Yeonjun blinked thrice before shaking his head as a no after coming back from his senses. he actually didn't realized to himself that he's staring at the younger while thinking about him.

Soobin hummed and took a bite of the cone after removing his gaze off the older. he don't know if their just being silence or being awkward as they both still haven't talked about something after they walk away from the young girl. he cannot think of any topics while Yeonjun only kept thinking about Soobin.

Soobin,

Yeonjun,

they both uttered at the same time. the younger cleared his throat and took a bite of the cone before speaking, ❝y-you go first.❞ he suddenly looked somewhere but not on the older's eyes. he also don't know why he's stuttering. maybe because he's just eating or maybe he feel awkward after the things he did to the young girl.

no one saw his soft side. i mean, literally, no one. not even his single friend. Soobin is known as cold, rude, and dangerous guy that he always glare to everybody without any reason.

can i work tomorrow?❞ Yeonjun asked. Soobin quickly drifted his eyes on the older and swallow the last bite of the cone before speaking, ❝with that? i told you, no.❞ he gave Yeonjun a cold expression first then looked away.

the older lad silently groan and gritted his teeth. actually he don't know why he's asking permission to the guy that is a year younger than him. he must be the one who's strict, rude and cold as he's older and he shouldn't be afraid for it's not his body though, he know Soobin won't hurt him.

being a stubborn, he crossed his arms and gain confidence to talk back. ❝i. will. work. you're not the one who'll work but me, what's your problem though?❞ he uttered and walked faster but the younger quickly grabbed his arm and slammed Yeonjun against the post of the streetlight, making the older groan.