『 ninteen 』

almost in a halfway of the story. anyways, mark your calendar at May 18! epic comeback is comingggg asdfghjkl.

are you his boyfriend?❞ one of Yeonjun's co-worker suddenly asked while both of them fixing their things inside their lockers. Yeonjun suddenly flustered. ❝n-no.❞ he mentally facepalm himself as he didn't know why he stuttered

the guy hummed before letting out a chuckle. ❝you don't have to hide it, though.❞ he said then teasingly looked at the tall lad beside him.

Yeonjun violently shook his head. ❝no really. i'm his brother.

the guy raised his brow, ❝Yeonjun don't have any brother.❞ Yeonjun suddenly gulped his saliva. how can he forgot that his co-worker actually knew that he don't have any siblings.

he remove his eyes of the guy and drifted to somewhere else but not on him. ❝i-i mean, i'm his cousin but we treat each more like brothers.

seeing how cute the lad who is in front of him that suddenly started burning his cheeks for no reason and getting nervous over nothing, the guy let out a chuckle. he then pat Yeonjun's shoulder, who is in still in Soobin's appearance.

you don't have to hide from me. i'm not homophobic though and i do have a boyfriend also.❞ he uttered then curve his lips into a smile. Yeonjun already knew about that since there's a lot of times his boyfriend go in the café to see him.

the guy tousle the younger's hair even though he's taller than him, before walking away. after twisting the door knob, he spoke again while opening the door, ❝i need to go now. Yeonjun is waiting for you also.

by the way, my name is Jungkook.❞ he winked then wave his hand in the air ❝adios!❞ the last word he said before dashing out of the locker room, probably his boyfriend is waiting for him outside the café.

Yeonjun let out a soft chuckle while shaking his head. how nice that his hyung is still proudly in love with his boyfriend even though their relationship is almost four years. he want a strong relationship as theirs also but his goal first is to graduate and live his dreams come true.

he closed his locker before leaving the locker room also, not forgetting to turn off the lights and lock the door. he's always the one who last leave the café since his manager need to go earlier as he'll still gonna fetch his wife from her work.

after closing the lights in the café, he went outside then padlocked the door before pulling down the metal bars (?) (idunno what is the name of that thingy.)

do you always come home this late?❞ Soobin suddenly asked, making Yeonjun flinch. he forgot that the younger was waiting for him outside for some couple of minutes. he's not used to it though as he always walk and go home alone

Yeonjun hummed, ❝yeah..❞ he uttered then put his spare keys inside his pocket. he's the only one who works that have extra keys. well, Byungchul trust him that much since he's a good worker.

Soobin looked around and noticed that it's already dark. the stars can now be seen and sparkling above the sky. the moon is also visible above in its quarter shape. Huening Kai had already left earlier before dark for his parents might get worried about him.

by the way, the bunny guy told me that we look good together.❞ Yeonjun suddenly felt his cheeks burning again as he heard what the younger said. he can't believe Jungkook said that to Soobin. luckily, he didn't say any weird things.

Soobin looked at the older. seeing his cheeks and ears getting redder, he let out a soft chuckle. it's cute seeing his own appearance being flustered, but it will be nicer if it will be Yeonjun's own appearance.

h-he's just joking.❞ Yeonjun stuttered then quickly diverted his eyes to somewhere but not on the younger's eyes. Soobin unexpectedly curve his lips into a small smile and seriously spoke, ❝but i agree though.

his eyes quickly drifted to Soobin's. ❝w-what?❞ and again, stuttered for don't know the reason why.

he actually heard it though, but he want to make sure if he really heard it clearly or misheard something.

the younger planted a smirk on his face and shook his head. ❝nevermind. let's date.❞ he then grabbed the older's wrist but suddenly Yeonjun pulled it out. ❝what are you saying?❞ he asked while furrowing his brows. and finally he didn't stutter again.

you told the bunny guy that we're boyfriends, right?

Yeonjun's eyes suddenly got wider. ❝what? oh myㅡ that hyung.❞ he then facepalmed himself.

seeing the older's reaction made Soobin suddenly laugh. ❝i know he's just joking though.

Yeonjun put his hand down then let out a sigh. he was about to speak but Soobin continue speaking, ❝because we haven't started dating yet, so let's date.❞ then curve his lips into a sincere smile making the older blush again.

damn, why is it so easy for Soobin to make him fluster.

wanna date with me?❞ hearing the younger's question made Yeonjun's heart suddenly started to beat faster as if it wants to win a marathon. but he didn't took it seriously as he thought that it's either Soobin's teasing him or just joking. ❝q-quit messing around.

c'mon, let's eat somewhere hyung. i'm starving.❞ Soobin didn't let the older speak any word as he quickly grab his wrist then started to walk. he thought that Yeonjun will gonna pull it again, but no, he walk along with him silently.

did Yeonjun heard it right? Soobin called him hyung. which is the first time he heard from the younger's mouth as he know that Soobin don't use honorifics towards him.

his heart is still beating faster than it's normal pace. he don't know why but Soobin's touch is making him feel like a zoo is getting wild inside his stomach. without both of them noticing, Soobin is now actually holding Yeonjun's hand.

honestly, Soobin don't know why he's like this all of a sudden. he don't know why he's being soft for Yeonjun, being clingy and nice. he don't show this side of him even at Huening Kai after he changed. he also don't know how he feels about the lad. he just know that he want to get more closer to the older.

there's nothing wrong about that though.

so what do you want to eat?❞ he asked then looked at his own figures beside him who's still out of his mind, processing what's happening right now. ❝hyung.

Yeonjun blinked thrice as he went back from his senses. ❝h-huh?

what do you want to eat?❞ Soobin repeated his question.

say that to me again.❞ Soobin raised his brow, getting curious what Yeonjun meant. ❝say what?

the 'hyung'..

Junnie hyung..❞ Soobin spoke. hearing those words from his mouth made his heart even beat faster. calling him like that sounds like a melody for his ears and he don't know why. Beomgyu used to call him also like that but it sounds different when Soobin is the one who's saying.

i want kimchi and black noodles ramen.❞ Soobin nodded then walked inside a Korea fast food restaurant.

realizing that the younger was holding his hand, he suddenly tapped Soobin's shoulder using his other hand, making him hum in response. ❝why are you holding my hand anyways?

Soobin looked at his hand. he didn't realized it also but he's happy that the older was holding back. he then drifted his eyes on Yeonjun's eyes and curve his lips into a sweet smile.

i told you, this is a date.

═══ +×+ ═══