『 five 』

after eating, the two played rock-paper-scissors to see who'll wash the dishes and guess what, yeonjun lost. it doesn't matter on him though since he knew that the younger was the one who cooked earlier, it will be a shame if he'll also wash the dishes. but it is a shame also when you let a visitor wash the dishes right?

but anyhows, soobin doesn't see him as a visitor so he don't felt any conscience about it. while yeonjun will wash the dishes, soobin went on the living room to watch his favorite movie, feeling like a boss at the way how he sit in his couch because he's not the one who's washing the dishes. he actually hate doing household chores even simple things.

he don't usually eat in the house that's why he also don't have any dishes to wash always. he's always not at home that's why the house has less mess. there's a reason why they call him a 'sloth' but don't get it wrong, he do all his projects and passed it in right time. he just hates doing household chores.

hearing a thud coming from the kitchen made soobin flinch and rushed towards the kitchen. he hopes the older is not mad to wreck his things.

what happened?❞ he asked yeonjun who's slowly picking a broken glass scattered on the floor. the boy suddenly flinch hearing soobin's raspy voice, making his finger accidentally jab onto the broken glass and started to bleed.

i-i'm sorry❞ yeonjun muttered while hissing in pain and continue to pick the pieces of the broken glass, ignoring the blood coming out from his finger.

if he didn't space out while washing the glass, he'll not accidentally let go of it and fell on the ground. he should be careful next time, he's not in his house, he just broke a glass and he wounded soobin body which he know the younger will get mad.

❝yeonjun,❞ yeonjun eyes widenend hearing the lad's soft voice. he stopped what he's doing as soobin held his hand making the older's heart beat so fast like wanting to win in a marathon.

your hand is bleeding. let me take care of it❞ soobin uttered and slowly supported yeonjun to stand up. yeonjun just nodded while looking down, avoiding soobin gaze on him. he bite his lips, holding himself to let his tears not to fall as it is forming on his eyes. 

soobin told him to sit down on the chair first while he get the first aid kit in the bathroom. he don't know if he's concerned about Yeonjun or concerned about his body because he was angry for wounding his hand at the same time he's worried about the older, the fact he's the one who's hurt.

as he went back, he notice yeonjun staring at the blood dripping from his hand, getting afraid that soobin will get mad at him.

but instead of getting mad, the younger got worried. ❝you're afraid of blood?❞ he asked while sitting down beside the older. yeonjun quickly lift his head and shook his head as no. he was confuse why soobin isn't mad at all since he wounded the body that isn't his. soobin noticed yeonjun's concern but he didn't say anything. he then started to wipe the blood.

yeonjun just stare at the callant while treating his hand. his soft touch made the butterflies in his stomach go wild and his face heat up.

his lips curved into a smile seeing how the lad was serious. he imagined him being in his real appearance and not his (soobin's) appearance right now. he'll be lying if he says that he's seeing right now is not cute, as the younger is pouting, eyes being focused on his hand and his motions that is being careful on putting ointment on the wound.