Interview with (the sexy) Ed Hardy

A/N: Hey guys! If any of you have questions (horny or innocent ones) to ask Ed, post them in the message board below and I will add it to the list ^^

Hello, I've the pleaure of interviewing one of the characters from Mr Blind Date. Please tell us your name.

Charmed to meet you. I'm Ed Hardy, chief of Dazzle Designing Firm. To be honest, I think the name of the company sounds incredibly corny.

How old are you?

I'm 26 years old.

Describe your personality in 5 words.

Funny. Considerate. Stubborn. Annoying. Possessive.

Okay, those are kind of contradictory.

Are you single or taken?

Taken. My heart has been captured by Chloe Manson. Nothing has to be said further.

How do you fall in love? Instantly or does it take time?

Instantly. Somehow, if I don't "love" someone at first sight, the feelings don't get cultivated over time. Same thing with Hannah. I tried spending time with her but nothing came out of it.

What was your childhood like?

Tough. Though we were rich, my mum (Eleanor) was hard on us and after my dad died, we were under so much pressure and stress because my mum couldn't cope with the family business and was admitted to a psychiatric ward. Until Adrian appeared in our lives. He's a life-saver.

Do you think Chloe and you are too different?

Not really. I think our personality clicks. Of course, there are certain differences. For example, Chloe thinks it's wasteful for me to buy her gifts but I want to. It's kind of impossible to persuade her. She's a really stubborn person *laughs* but I love everything else about her.

What's your relationship with Adrian like?

He's a really warm and kind person. I really appreciate a father figure in my life. Of course, I never knew he was Chloe's father and had abandoned her when she was young. I know his actions were atrocious but people have done things they have regretted in the past. But does this mean they don't deserve forgiveness? No. Chloe understands that as well.

How does it feel like to have your love story with Chloe read by so many people around the world?

Frankly speaking, it freaks me out. I'm a businessman and I do have a iron reputation to maintain and I don't want to be seen as a love-struck man by my clients. Still, this is a love story that should be shared. I hope the other couples out there can draw inspiration from it.

When you first saw Chloe, what did you think of her?

As all of you know, I met here on a blind date. I was half-expecting some crinkly old woman to appear but when I saw her flustered, flushed face at Starbucks, I was a little awestruck. She isn't supermodel-like pretty and she will probably kill me for saying that *laughs* but she has a natural warmth to her.

How is Chloe different from Hannah?

Are you kidding me? Do you even need to ask that?

Besides Chloe and Hannah, what other girls have you dated?

I've had a couple of flings. Nothing serious and of course, they didn't work out because either our personalities clashed or they were just after my money. One girl demanded that I buy a summer house for her the day after I met her. Pretty shameless, if you ask me.