The End

• Dedicated to TO EVERY READER OUT THERE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE STORY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

A/N: On the right is Chloe's wedding dress. Stay tune for the final chapter (Epilogue)!

And thank-you to all of you for staying with Ed and Chloe all this while. Love you guys ^^

EDIT: I didn't realise this, but to all the American readers out there, Happy Thanksgiving :)

I can't believe this is it.

I'm sitting at my dress table now, wearing my elegant, princess-seamed gown with a chiffon skirt to flatter my shape. I touch my hair nervously and Mum snaps loudly from beside me, "Don't touch your hair! You will ruin the hairdresser's efforts."

I nod nervously and stare at the stranger in the mirror. I hardly look like my normal self. My hair is looped up in a fashionable chignon hairdo. My eyes are bigger, enhanced by the sparkly eyeshadow and my lips seem plumper with the lip gloss but it's me.

I'm getting married today.

The entire morning had been hectic. The hairdresser, make-up artists came and went and I'm not used to so many people fussing after me. I'm currently waiting for the limo to come and fetch me so that I can go to the castle.

I haven't seen Ed since last night and it's just as well. Getting married is a nerve-wrecking experience. In the movies, you see them all floaty and happy but it's all fake. I'm scared of so many things. What if I trip on my train and make a fool of myself infront of Eleanor's chic and rich friends?

Chill, just chill.

Mum's the only person left. Everyone else has left for the castle. I could have gone alone but she insisted. And to be honest, she actually looks like she's going to pass out and she's not even the one getting married today.

"Mum, calm down," I say quietly.

"I can't," Mum snaps. "My only daughter is getting married. How can I not be worried?"

"I thought you would be glad," I say. "When I get married, no one will nag at you or quarrel with you anymore."

"Oh Chloe," Mum sighed.

She came over to my side and it's only now when I realise her eyes are filled with tears.

"Mum, you're crying!" I exclaim and try to scramble for a tissue.

"Ignore me," she muttered. "I'm just feeling melancholic because my only daughter's gone. She's leaving my side and I will never see her again."

"Mum, please," I say a little awkwardly.

I want to reach out to touch her but it might crumple her dress. To be honest, I'm feeling pretty upset now. The thought of living with Ed is more thrilling and scary at the same time. Of course, I would still see Mum from time to time but it's just not the same. And Mum has been there for me....for my entire life- throughout my breakups, my mood swings and all those stuff.

And of course, she's the reason why I met Ed.

"Don't worry about me," Mum sniffs. "I'm just emotional that my baby's all grown up."

"I know, I feel the same way too," I answer softly and hugged her. She takes care not to ruin my dress and squeezing my shoulders, she whispered into my ear, "I know I haven't been a responsible mother but I'm glad that you turned out fine."

"Mum, don't say that!" I exclaim. "You've been crazy, but that's expected." I grin and she reluctantly smiles back.

Suddenly, her phone buzzes and she looks up. "It's time to go. The limo's here."