34

I quickly ran to the bathroom to have a good long shower. I did not want to know how this dinner would go. I am pretty sure i broke enough protocols and rules that i would have to be executed like 5 times. My luck was also running out. I know i could hold my own but i didnt want to run away nor did i want to hurt people. Plus i had told the king that i would work for him and help him.

   I did not think that one through. He could ask me to kill and torture people and i would have to if i wanted to live. I sigh standing in the too hot shower. I will still have to figure out my place among vampires. I am pretty sure i am going to get a lot of hate because i am a half-blood. There is going to be a target on my back all the time. I will have to work really hard to survive.

  Living can wait. I might turn out to be immortal. I wonder how that would be. I mean staying beautiful for centuries and being able to do anything i wanted sounded really good. But at the same time, it might be really bad if things dont go right. I could be captured and tortured for the rest of my life. And that would be really bad. I would need help and protection in order to fulfill my destiny.

  I also have to figure my place in this palace. Technically, i am a half princess. And also that makes Edwin my step brother. I dont know what to make of the brother part though. But being a princess is one thing i will really like. I have always wanted to be a princess. But i will be considered one only if King Lucas will present me in his court. Until then, i was a sitting duck. But i wont be completely useless. I can melt brains.

   I walk out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around myself. Andrian looked up at me. He was setting out the clothes he would wear. He had arranged them neatly on the bed. I smiled when i saw that he had also arranged my clothes which was really sweet. I look at him and suddenly feel very exposed. His eyes look darker as they slowly roam all over me. The towel barely covered my ass.

  I walk over to the bed where my clothes have been laid out. I stop walking when i am a few feet away from him. I slowly look up at him and feel my heart start pounding as my eyes meet his. While looking at with his sinful gaze, he removes his tshirt and then also goes on and removes his pants. I do not take my eyes off his though i am very aware of what he is doing.

  My eyes slowly start moving downwards and i feel a flurry of emotions as i look at that perfectly sculpted body. I quickly look up, not ready to see all of him yet. I look back to see him smirking a little and i close my eyes. With my eyes closed i motion him to leave. I feel him take a step towards me. I am very aware of how close we were standing. But i didnt step back. His cold fingers brush my chin.

   I shiver as his fingers tilt my chin up. His fingers slowly move from my chin to my cheeks, caressing me and i lean into his cold touch. His fingers move to my lips and my heart skips a beat as he slowly traces my lower lip with his thumb. I want to bite him but before i can, i feel a breeze and i know that he left. I open my eyes and sigh. I still feel his burning touch on me. I look towards the bathroom.

  I have this urge to just go in and kiss him until i forget my own name. I gulp at the thought. But i shake my head. Not yet. I quickly start dressing myself. The gown Cheryl gave is beautiful. It is dark blue and made for royalty. I smile. I like being royalty.  I slip on the soft dress and love how it hugs my body. The neck is a little too low and the slit is something i am not used to but it looks really good.

  My hair looks really good and it brings out the blue of my eyes. I head over to the mirror and apply eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I look at myself. The dress needs to be zipped up but other than that, it fits me like a second skin. I am kinda scared my boobs will spill out and pray that doenst happen. I wear the pair of beautiful diamond earrings. They are so sparkly and beautiful.