Gone...

( prepare some tissues cuz I cried way too much while writing this...oh and sorry I change POVs a lot in this chapter but I hope U enjoy )
Hailey's POV :
I woke up late the next day and tears were dried on my face...I need to get over this...I looked over and got my phone off the night stand, I saw 5 missed calls from Ian and a text...jeez
" please come over I need to talk to you...it's very important...please" ...I hope everything is okay...this doesn't sound good...
I replied and told him I'll be there in 15 mins then got out of bed and took a quick shower
......
I knocked on the door and took a deep breath...I don't want to see him but Idk I guess something happened ...
He opened the door and I put on a slight fake smile and he let me in...
" Hailey...um...Sara and Anthony told me something..." He said and looked down slightly
...oookay...
He continued " and um..." He took a deep breath and looked up at me " why didn't u show me video earlier...?!"
...great !!
I sighed and looked away and ran my fingers thro my hair " god...I told her not to show u !! " I looked back at him slightly annoyed " because I don't want u guys to die !! Okay ? And now what if she finds out ?! " my eyes were watery and I tried my hardest not to cry
He sighed and put his hands on my shoulder looking straight in my eyes " Hailey...I won't let her okay..? I-if u would've told me earlier...I would've left her so soon or something...a-and I'm sorry...I'm sorry I thought u were lying...and " he smiled a little and I just looked in his crystal eyes

Ian's POV :
I smiled slightly and looked straight into those shiny brown eyes " I love u...and I'm just so sorry for everything that had happened before...a-and I'm such an idiot...I should've told u how much I care about u the first time u came here...I always loved u...and I always will..." I smiled and slowly put my hand on her face and wiped a tear that had fallen down her face with my thumb " I'm here...and u don't have to worry about me...nothing can take u away from me..." I put my other hand on her face and pulled her into a kiss taking in every emotion...
I loved her way too much...and not even that bitch Amy can take her away from me
I smiled slightly into the kiss then finally pulled away after feeling her amazing lips
She rested her forehead on mine with our eyes closed " I love u too..." She whispered and I pulled her into a hug " I'm sorry...for hurting u many times...I never meant to hurt u..." I rested my head on hers and pulled her closer " it's oka-" she got cut off by Amy walking in and clapping her hands together saying " awww how cuuuutte " and we pulled away instantly...fuck...
" I see u told him either way...u shouldn't have done that..." She stepped closer and we both got off the couch and got away from her " Amy...c-can we just continue with our lives...? I-I mean u can have anything...u can still be with him if u even want to " woah...no !! Why would she say that?
" j-just don't kill us-"
Then Amy cut her off again "oh u think I want to kill both of u ? No !! Why would I do that ?! I'm just killing u...that way Ian will stay with me "
" I would never be with a fuckin crazy murderer !! "
"...fine...but either way...she gone..."
...she's fuckin serious about this...

Hailey's POV :
...that's it...I'm gonna die...
I never imagined my death would be like this...by Ian's crazy girlfriend...I saw Sara and Anthony looking at her from the back terrified but then they went to their room hopefully to call the cops
I saw Ian step infront of me "you're not gonna kill her !! If u want to then...y-you should kill me first " no !! NO NO IAN !!
" IAN NO PLEASE DONT !! " I can't lose him !!! B-but I mean she won't kill him...right....??!!
She clutched onto her knife "fine...that's how it is..."
Next thing I knew she walked to Ian and stabbed the knife right in his belly, so deep that it could've actually come out of the other side...and she ran away...
My world just collapsed..

Ian's POV ( again )
" IANN !!!! " my legs couldn't hold me up and I fell on my back trying to compress what happened
" IAN !! Ian !! Please say something !! " I saw Hailey on her knees next to me tears all over her face...
I was barely seeing anything...it was all blurry...
I felt a pair of hands holding mine tightly and I knew it was Hailey " I-Ian...p-please don't leave me...don't close your eyes !! The cops are on the way th-they're on the way...please Ian stay with me..." I tried to hold back her hand but it was getting harder each minute...and I knew this was the last time I'm gonna see her...

Hailey's POV :
" I-Ian please...don't close those eyes..." My heart was pounding out of my chest and my tears were making it hard on me to see clearly...and I hoped that they're tricking me into thinking that he's dying...but it's all real...and I couldn't stand that...
The only thing that ever mattered to me is dying right infront of me...and it's all my fault...if I would've stepped infront of him...if I didn't send Sara the video...it should've been me...not him...he shouldn't be dead..
" I-ian...please don't leave me...I-I'm so sorry " I said with my voice cracking and trying to catch my breath
I saw him smile weakly...that perfect smile of his that I won't be seeing again then he closed his eyes and whispered " I love u..."

And that was it...all I could hear after that was my sobbing...and then seeing the ambulance take him away...
My world has fallen apart...the person who made my life worth living...
Is gone...
And it was all because of me...
Ian Hecox...is gone..