New year New begining

I reached their house and looked at the time, 11...oops...
Sara opened the door and she gave me that death stare
" heyyyy Sara " I tried to smile just so she wouldn't kill me
" I told u not to come after 11 !! An-"
" but it's not after 11 tho !!...it's 11..."
She rolled her eyes and sighed " well u know what...whatever...at least you look fantastic " she smiled a little " this really suits u !! U should wear stuff like this more often" I smiled a little " thank you, for not killing me " I chuckled a little and she pushed me lightly and playfully then let me in...the place was crowed !! So many freakin people were there and it was mind blowing !! " Sara ! There are SO many people !! " she chuckled " yep I told u !! It's okay tho, they're all nice. Ooh I almost forgot !! " she held my hand and walked me thro the people until we reached the kitchen...and there they were...Anthony and Felix...

" come on !! We told him about u !!" She smiled widely, she knew he was my favorite YouTuber ( after smosh of course !!) and my smile was so wide I was worried i would break my face !! I was going to meet pewdiepie !!!

" hey !! U must me Hailey" he smiled " they told me so much about u "

I blushed a little and I didn't know what to say " it's okay don't be shy, we're practically friends now " he chuckled

" well I'm glad they told u about me...but now there's nothing to talk about " I laughed a bit still super freaking nervous !!

" well come on I have something to tell u " he said and walked with me away from Sara and Anthony " so..." He said and smiled

" so...?" I chuckled and looked at him

" they told me about the whole Amy thingy...and u know she's pretty creepy..." He chuckled " I mean if I were u, or if anyone was u they'd probably kill her...but I'm really happy u didn't do that..."

I smiled " well thanks... guilt was eating me alive..."

" yea well...about Ian...u should really talk to him..." He looked around " I think he's in the back so idk...he hasn't been talking to us ' normally'..." He looks at me " he really misses u you know..." He smiles " and I think u miss him just as much, don't u ?"

My heart started raising...I didn't know Ian feels that way..." Y-yea...um I Uh I'll talk to him...uh thanks " I smiled nervously and went out the back door and there were people there but it wasn't as crowded like the inside...I didn't know what to tell him...

My heart kept beating faster and faster every second...and it went even faster when I saw him there siting on the bench with a drink in his hand...okay good thing his back is to me...

I started walking over to him but then idk what made me stop but I just...

I couldn't do it...

I turned around and walked back in...I'll talk with him later...I just can't do it now...i can't

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sara walked over to me " hey !! There's about 10 mins left until it's 12 !" Okay she's drunk " oooh btw did u talk to Iann yet ??" I chuckled on how she was talking then shook my head, and she did the loudest gasp in the history of gasps " OMG !! Why not ?!! Well no matter...he's coming to talk to u noww " she smiled and turned around and there he was...talking to Anthony with his side to me...his hair in its perfect bowl shape and his smile was a bit fake...I felt bad...

" I'm gonna go talk to Anthony, and Iannn will be coming to talk to uuu " she winked and walked away...well this is great...

I saw her walk over to them and she started talking to him then he looked over at me and I instantly turned my back...UGGGHHH !! Great ! Thanks Sara thanks !!