Worst flight

It was finally it ! The day i'll be getting on the plan and meeting my cousin and my love !
Damn, I really need to chill...I might not even get to see him as much he's probably gonna be working and all that...

We packed every thing and as always I had the struggle I had every time...I didn't know what to wear ! It was always like that when we travel because  you don't wanna look too classy cuz then everyone will think " what is she wearing ?! You're just going on a plane bitch !!" But if u wore casual stuff they are like " you're going on a plane ! Not to sleep at your house bitch !!" So either way I was screwed !
This was probably a thing that only I go through since I care about what others think so freaking much...anyway, I decided to go with my white blouse and and black jeans with converse and I added my blue jeans vest and I pulled my hair in a ponytail but left my bangs out.

I think I liked it...I'm just going on a plane this is easy !!
Or so I thought

...........

As we got to the airport my dad told me that the flight is gonna be 14 hours! And I really had nothing to do cuz my phone died...Great ! Fan-flipping-tastic !

As we got in the plane I tripped and almost fell on my face infront of a guy " oh uh sorry " I went pass him and sat down.

To my amazing luck my seat was between the fattest people on the planet and they were " in love "...not trying to be rude but, they could've changed places with me, but NOOO !! They had to do as the rules say...and so i was squished.

Next thing was food. Ugh yes my favorite part of going on a plane. I was so hungry ! And the couple were asleep, but as I got my plate the guy hit the plate with his elbow the second I was holding the plate...it was all over me...my white top was now filled with yellow stains and thank god my pants were back ! But damn was I happy that it didn't get on my vest I would've been crying, but It was just my shirt.

....

I was watching a movie when they asked me if I wanted something to drink, so I got orange juice, and then when the guy tried to give his girl orange juice, the plane moved and it all spilled on me...this time the pants too...I was dripping! On the bright side I guess, my vest was still clean...

-----

As we were almost there I saw that there was a place to charge your phone with...and I didn't see It this whole time ! There was still 15 minutes until we land so I figured why not ? I put my charger in and charged my phone then listened to music putting my head phones in and relaxing.

I woke up from my dad shaking me to wake up, we were finally there ! But then I looked at myself...God I need to change this outfit look what happened to it !

So when we got our suitcases, without my parents knowing, I got my suitcase and took clothes out of it.

" uh mom I'm gonna go to the bathroom and change I have clothes in my back pack "
" yea sure Honey, but don't take too long we will wait for you here " she smiled lightly

" ok be back in a sec !" I said running to the bathroom of the airport, I wore something a bit better...i guess it was a good thing that I got stuff on myself.
I wore my short casual white dress that I bought the other day it was strapless and it was so pretty ( A/N : it's the dress in the picture ) , and to top it of I put on my vest and it looked even better !! Then I opened my hair that had some waves and little curls so I put it on two sides and it almost reached my hips.

I looked at my self in the mirror...wow...that was a change I hope ian likes me...Er-or I just hope I make a good first impression

I went out of the bathroom and my mom looked at me in awe " wow !! Honey you look amazing ! "

I smiled " Aw thanks mom "

" you look beautiful darling " my dad smiled lightly
" thanks dad " I hugged them both and said " are they waiting for us ? " I could almost feel my heart burst out my chest

" yea they are...are you ready ?" My mom asked

I took a deep breath and realised that there was nothing to be nervous about  " Hell yea !! "

I was finally gonna meet Ian, Anthony  and Sara that I haven't seen since forever ! I was so excited words couldn't even describe it.

Here goes nothing...

.

.

.

That was it I hope u guys like it !! I made it extra long just cuz it's be like a week or two until I post again so...it's something long to read :D

See ya guys later, love you

Bye !! BIIAAACH !!!

👊