The ( almost ) perfect date

I felt like I was still in a dream...I wanted to pinch myself to check if I really was in a dream...but at the same time I wanted to stay in this dream forever and never wake up from it...and that's what it was...it was a long lasting dream...
As I walked closer to the living room I kept my head down, and then when I reached the living room I knew that he was standing at the door...I looked up and saw the most amazing and beautiful view of my entire life !
Ian was standing there in his tux...looking sexy as hell. I blushed and kept smiling like an idiot...while he was staring at me in awe, grinning that beautiful grin of his...
" wow...you look amazing..." He says smiling at me.
" says the gentleman with the amazing eyes ! " I say smiling as he chuckles and looks down.
" shall we ?" He asks as he opens the door for me.
" yes we shall "
As we got in the car I got that fuzzy feeling in my stomach and I got really exited and I really wanted to know where we're going.
" so ! Where are we going ?! "
"...it's a surprise " he smirked
" ugh fine...but I really don't like surprised that much..."
" Naah you're gonna love this surprise..." He says looking at me and smirking. I couldn't help but smile...the way he looked at me made my heart flutter.
.
We got to a restaurant that was in front of the sea...it was amazing !
It was 4:30 when we reached there so it's kinda far away...
" wow...it's so Beautiful !!" I say as my eyes were glued to the view sea.
" oh...this is nothing compared to what you're gonna see later..." He says smirking again.
.
As we got in the restaurant Ian picked us a table that is next to the window so we could see the sea..
"Wow Ian...this is Amazing ! the sea is so clean and blue !! I've never seen a sea this beautiful. And the color of it, is the same color as your eyes..." I say half smiling and looking in his eyes...which I got lost in...he blushes and tries to hide it but he fails.
"Um..." he smiles " so should we order "
" oh..yea right...yea sure..."
.
After we were done eating at like 5:45 we went to watch a movie...and of course Ian chose a scary movie...even though I told him not to, cuz I hate scary movies...but I enjoyed it cuz whenever there is a jump scare I burry my head in his chest and he just rubs my back.
After the movie it was about 7:35 and I was so tired, though I wanted to spend more time with him
" there is one more thing I wanna show you..." He says as we get in the car and he drives me to the sea we saw earlier but this time we sat on the grass. the sunsets was at 8 so there was only-almost 5 minutes...I looked at him and saw that he was already looking at me...his eyes were sparkling.
I never would have imagined myself sitting next to him ever in my life, and to have the opportunity to be out on a date with him was something I'm never going to take for granted.
I have loved him for so long, and was a stupid fan with a stupid dream, but here I am staring deep in his blue crystal eyes as they slowly got closer to mine. We were so close together and when my lips almost touched his I felt my heart raise...and then his phone rang right before I could touch his amazing lips...
are you kidding me...
"...uhm...i should take this..."
" uh...yea go ahead..." That was the worst thing that ever happen to me...
but what I heard was Ian talking in the phone and saying ' yea hi man...' ' what...' ' Oh god...we'll be there in a minute...it's just we're kinda far ' ' I'll do my best...' And he closed his phone...what was that about...

.

.

.

Hehe...I like to keep u guys hanging >:D anyways thank u guys so much for reading !! Hope u enjoyed this long chapter !! Don't forget to comment and tell me what u think and vote !! See ya guys later !! Love ya 😘
Bye !! BIIIIACH !! 👊