The amazing wedding

It was finally it...the day we've all been waiting for.
Dang I feel like I'm one of those narrators, ok never mind that, I got up out of bed and had a HUGE smile on my face, this is probably one of the greatest days of my life.

My dress was a kind of light pink, it was strapless and was tight from the top till the belt that was the same color as the dress and it had a silver buckle on it, and it was a little tight at the bottom or u could say it was " loose " ( A/N the dress up there ^-^ )
Anyway I wore my dress and did my hair doing a half up half down and letting my bangs out then curled my hair and separated it, putting it on 2 sides.
.................................
After we were all done I got a text from Sara telling me that she is outside waiting for me to go there, so I told my parents that we're already ready and told them to meet us there.
I got in the car and her two sisters were in the car as well, we talked and sang along to the music that was playing and headed to the church.
...................................
We got there and she started putting on her dress. When she turned to look at us she was so beautiful.
" you look AMAZING ! " My jaw almost dropped.

She blushed " aw thank you ! You all look really gorgeous too !" She told me smirking " Ian is SO gonna love you !!"

" pfffff mm-hm okay "
" I'm serious ! You really do look amazing..." She smiled.

I smiled back " ...well thank you "
....................
After that, they told us that everyone is here. As soon as we wanted to leave Ian knocked on the door

" may I come in...?" He asks in a low voice

" yea sure come in " Sara accepted
And I think my eyes tricked me...but I think I saw his jaw drop...? Here I go imagining shit again.

" woah..y-you look amazing..."
he said and I blushed like crazy

I smiled " thank you...you don't look too bad yourself " I say smiling and joking in front of them, but honesty in my head I was fangirling so hard because he looked so flipping hot with his tux and hislittlebowtieand OMG !
Then he gave me one of his AMAZING smiles and I almost died.

" so shall we ?" I looked over at Sara

She takes a deep breath..." After you..."

Then Ian left the room to go and stand next to Anthony since he was his best man, then I felt hands clutching mine tightly, I looked up and Sara smiled at me nervously but I just gave her a warm smile
" you'll do just fine "
.........................
As I walked down the aisle with flowers in my hand and her sisters in front of me, my head down cuz the aisle was REALLY long and I didn't want to feel awkward, but as soon as I lifted my head my eyes locked with the man that I always wanted to see waiting for me there... Ian
He was standing there smiling at me, his blue eyes shining.
At that moment...i knew for sure, that I'm truly in love with this handsome man.

Then I turned my head to see my parents almost tearing up and looking at me smiling...I couldn't be happier than I am right now, my smile was from ear to ear...and so was Ian's.
.........................
Through the whole speech i swore I saw Ian looking at me with the corner of my eye, but whenever I look up he'd be just looking at Anthony.
...........................
After they both said " I do " and wore the ring.
" you may now kiss the bride !!"
Were the words that echoed through the church before the cheering, clapping and whistling took over.

Then we did the after party which was so awesome ! They did the couples slow dance which was just for them, then they put on all of our favourite songs  and Ian kept coming over and dancing with us and we all acted like crazy, It was truly an amazing day.

Then it was time for the slow dance...everyone danced with their partner. The song just started and I noticed that it was one of my favorite songs that I wanted to have in my wedding !
It was called " I'm in love with you by Joy Williams " as it started she said
" I've been waiting all my life for this morning...
Just to wake up next to you holding me...
And your head is resting gently on my shoulder like you're whispering to me...hmmm...
I'm in love with you..."
As it went on I watched my parents, Sara's parents, Sara and Anthony they were all happily dancing, I was like hypnotised...smiling and watching them.
Until I woke up from my daydream to a familiar voice telling me " will you dance with me...?"

I turned around to see the one that I never thought I would hear asking me this question
" of course..."
I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his on my waist.
As we started dancing I looked up in his amazing blue eyes and I got lost in them again...I couldn't hear or see anyone else but him and the song when she says
" all at once we're getting ready for the day...its when you look at me in the mirror where you shaving " that's where I start smiling wide. Because every time I heard that part I imagine him shaving while I'm doing my makeup or hair, my dream was coming true.
" why are you smiling? " he asks smiling too.

" oh it's nothing...just, you're eyes are hypnotising me"

" well so are yours..."

We got closer and he wasn't really that taller than me since he's 5'8 and I'm 5'7, so I just put my forehead on his and our noses touch...
I knew that my parents wouldn't like me dancing with him...but I didn't care at this moment, he was mine for these 2 minuets and I wanted to make them special.
I rested my head on his shoulder and after the song was over I felt slightly empty inside, but I got over it when the songs came back on, we danced until the sun was going to come out....
" um...here take my number so we can talk when you leave and all that stuff "
He said giving me his number...did he seriously just...

" uh yea ok thank you " I couldn't help but smile...it's like all my dreams are coming true...it feels like I'm still sleeping...

.

.

.

Thank u so much for reading !! I hope you like it !! Love you guys so much 😘 byyye !! BIIAAACH !! 👊