Remember

I wanted to tell him so bad !!! I went to the bathroom watched my face and went to his room...she wasn't there

" hey Ian...? "

He looks over at me and smiles " hey !! What's up ?"

" well...it's Amy...she's really evil and s- " he cut me off and said

" Woa !! Wait...u still don't know her that much...she's a very nice person...what did she do anyways...?

" well firstly she threw my phone on the floor and it broke into a million pieces....and a lot of more things....and I really don't think u should date her..."

" what....she would never do th-" as he was talking she walked in, went to Ian and gave him a kiss that made my heart sink...he looks at her and says " babe did u really just break Hailey's phone ?" She looks at him in a shocked-confused face " WHAT ?! No of course not !! I would never do that !! Besides her phone is right there !! " she points at the table and it was there...WTF !!

" but I swear I saw her throw it !!! " I say while Ian just looks at me and slowly shakes his head

" why would u lie about this...just so we could break up...?! An-" she cut him off and said

" she says it like I'm the one who broke her's !!! Look at mine that she threw on the ground !! " she says pointing at a crushed phone...What the actuall...fuck ??!!!

" what the hell !! I didn't even freakin get this close to your phone !!! " Ian for some reason gets really angry

" why would u lie about something like this ?!! U know I'm happy with her !!! I'm sorry if you're jealous or whatever but I'm happy !!! And u shouldn't get into my life !!" He screamed at my face with tears filling my eyes !!

" and u know what ?!! I don't want u coming to the party tomorrow !! Acting like that towards my girlfriend !! Don't come...not u...nor that Dan guy..." After he said I swear I could feel my heart drop and fall into small pieces...I was his best friend....and he just met her like 3 mounts ago...and it wasn't really that big of a deal...and he believes her...tears run down my face but I wipe them my voice cracking..." I-I can't believe this...she's freakin lying how can't u see that !!!! What did I ever do to make u think that I'm jealous !! I was never jealous !! I want u to be happy !! Idc if it's not me !! I REALLY DONT !! What I care about is u not being hurt...an-and I...we're long lasting friends...for 4 years....and u just met her...and u belie-....u know what...I hope u two will be happy together...I wish u the best...I just want u to be happy...I thought u want the same for me..." Those were my last words before running out the door with tears running down my face...i hated everything !! I hated my life !! I hated myself !! I hated everybody's !! I just wanted to die !! ...i was thinking I would have a chance...clearly not...not even one bit...

I started running then I got tired so I just walked...I knew where I was going...

Ian's POV :

...what did I just do...why did I get that angry...she's probably gonna get lost or die or something !! The sun is gonna go down in like less than half an hour !! I felt my heart sink when she said ' I thought u want the same for me...' What the hell is wrong with me...my eyes teared up but I tried holing them in " babe don't worry u did the right thing !! She doesn't want this!! But we do !! We can make this Work together... " she leans in and kisses me...I really didn't wanna kiss back...as soon as she laid her lips on mine Sara opened the door " where is Hailey...? " she says shocked

" sh-she went off by herself..." I say with my eyes watery

" what...why the hell aren't u following her !!! She doesn't know this place well !! She COULD DIE !! " she says angry at me...I knew I should do that...and that's what I did...I went past Amy and sara and I got in my car...where would she be now ?!...I think i know...if she's not there then...idek

Hailey's POV :

I reached the place and I sat down...I was In front of the sea...yes the place where I almost kissed Ian...the memories started flowing back...why can't it all be like it was before...him not being taken by a murderer...and just dancing together...I look at the sea as the sun was about go down in a couple of minuets...I felt someone sit next to me...

" Hailey..." Was all I heard...I didn't wanna look at him cuz I knew it was Ian...

" what do u want..." I say trying not to break down crying

" I'm so sorry for screaming at u that way...idk what got to me !! You're my best friend...and I...please don't be mad at me...I've been such an idiot lately...but I just...I'm so sorry...my birthday wouldn't be perfect without u..." When he said that I literally felt my heart heal and almost beating out of my chest...I wish I could hear him say that to me everyday...with me being his...

I look at him and smile " do u remember the first time we came here...? " I say with my eyes watery and my smile from ear to ear looking at his amazing blue eyes as they shined

" of course I do...it was the best day of my life..." Awww goddamn it Ian !! He smiled and made my heart melt

" and then Anthony called...and that sucked !!" I looked down and chuckled

" yea...would've been perfect..." He said looking away...As the sun was slowly going down...my heart raised remembering last time...it was amazing...I will never forget that day...never...

" umm...come on lets go home " I say when the sun was gone....

We were in the car when Ian asked " hey Hailey ?"

I looked over at him " yea..?"

" I just wanna know from the bottom of your heart really...did u break her phone...?"

I looked at him serious " Ian...from all of my freakin heart...I would never EVER lie to u !! U know how much I hate lying !! I didn't even know where her phone was !! I wouldn't do something like that...and u know me...ask Sara, Anthony anybody !! They will all tell u how much u really mean to me and how much I wouldn't ever lie...u mean the world to me...I never wanna see u unhappy...just stay safe...please..." He looks at me and smiles then we reach the house and I got to bed...this was a fucked up day...remembering all the things that happened I started crying...why does life have to be so goddamn hard !! " I wish everything would be like it was before..."

.

.

.

Thank u so much for reading !! Make sure to comment vote and all dat stuff !! I love u SOO much😘 !! Byyye !!

BIIIIIAAACH !! 👊