Are you kidding me ?!

I woke up the next day and saw my phone turn off, it's was a text from Sara :
" hey !! So, doing anything today ? Cuz Anthony is out shooting some smosh stuff and I'm bored.."

I typed with a smile on my face " weeeell...actually I am !nBut I want you to come with me "
" ok...where to ? "
" well I'm going to the mall to buy a dress, cuz Ian asked me out on a date on Saturday. NO BIGGY "
Guess she was shocked cuz she didn't respond as fast
" ...WHAT ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! I literally called this $hit !! Ok listen I'm gonna come over in a sec ! Get ready ! "
" alright bye !!"
.
When she came over we got into her car and drove to a near by mall then literally went EVERYWHERE !! And we didn't find anything good, so we decided to look again tomorrow.
.
As I got home dinner was ready. I went down stairs and started eating.
" well um Furat...me and your mom have been thinking about this and...we're leaving on Saturday morning..." Dad explained
" um ok that's fine with me ! but don't forget to put my name in that college "

"...um well that's the thing...you're coming home with us..."
Time froze.
I was having trouble breathing, everything was slowly falling apart right in front of me.
It's all ruined...the date and college.
I knew this was too good to be true.
"...What..?" I said So low that it came out like a whisper...
" I'm so sorry darlin-" my mom started giving me excuses but I didn't let her continue I ran upstairs with tears streaming down my face.
I hated everyone, I hated my life, I hated myself, I hated everything !
Curling up in my bed and killing myself sounds nice right now.
I got in my room and locked the door, I jumped on my bed and started sobbing. Every tear that fell out my eye burned more than the one before, I was being so pathetic again...but why does this have to happen to me...?
I got my phone out and texted Ian
" I'm sorry to bother you but the worst thing just happened...and I'm balling my eyes out. My parents just told me that they're leaving on Saturday morning and I'm coming with them. so I'm not studying here...I'm so sorry that you have to put up with my shit, my life is so bad !!
I'm sorry...I don't even know what to do about the date.
I'm sorry for bothering you Ian ...you're probably filming and I'm just like a pain in the ass, im sorry "
After I hit send I felt new tears stream down my face...it wasn't just not studying here or not going on the perfect date with the perfect man...it was cuz I was probably not gonna see him again...and that hurt.
Not long after he texted me back
" hey listen, don't cry, please. And worry about it you're not a pain in the ass. And it's easy, we can have the date on Friday <3 please and you don't have any shit that I can keep up with.
Don't cry alright? Everything will be okay. You wanna come over ? "
I felt like a whole load of shit just got lifted of my chest...he was so sweet and caring, much more than I deserve too.
" I wish I can but I don't wanna leave my room right now cuz my parents will be even angrier If I left...but thank you"
" No problem, you're welcome anytime alright ?"
" alright, I'll see you Friday "
And with that I drifted of to sleep not caring about the tears that were on my face or the knocking that was on my door...i just slept thinking about Ian and everything felt okay.

.

.

.

Thank u so much for reading !! I hope u enjoyed this chapter comment and vote and all day stuff :D see ya guys later!! Love ya 😘 bye
BIIIAAACCHH !! 👊