So surreal

As I got home I saw my phone turn off, I picked it up to see a text
" Hi :) "
It was Ian
" hey ! :D "
After a few seconds he responded
" I'm sorry to ask this but...can u come over tomorrow I have something important to tell you..."
" yea sure! What time ?"
" whenever you want, I'm free tomorrow and really bored xD "
Why is he always bored...he has the most interesting life ever! I guess ?
" aw xD alright see ya tomorrow then :D bye !!"
" see ya !!"
.
.
.
{ the next day }

As I woke up, I did my hair and wore my charmander T-shirt with my blue jeans and black converse.
After I was done I decided to walk there since I know their place cuz I went there too many times.

As I got there I knocked on the door and Ian opened...his eyes were shining and i couldn't stop admiring every part of them...he's too cute- I really need to stop. He has Melanie, and I still haven't met her-Wait...is that why he called me over...cuz Melanie saw us dancing and got mad and now she will murder me ?!
Oh no...

Ian POV :
I was so nervous and scared...i hope she doesn't get mad or anything...
I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. It was her, standing there with her wonderful smile and she looked amazing...well she always did.
I saw as her face turned from a happy smiley face to a sad, concerned and scared face .
" ...a-are you okay "
I said as I think she was in a day dream or something cuz she shook her head and said :
" huh..? Oh yea... I'm great !! " she scratched the back of her head.
" ...okay, well uh come on in "
I invited her in and we sat on the couch and now the tension became even worse. I feel like I'm gonna mess up and she'll hate me, but I'm sure that this is a risk worth taken...

Hailey's POV :
As he invited me in and we sat on the couch i saw that he was nervous or scared for some reason...maybe he thinks I'm gonna be mad when I know that Melanie saw us or something...but he started by saying:
" well...uhm...i was wondering, and uhh..." He looked up at me with his glittering blue eyes and half smiled which...made my heart do a little flip, ok what is he wondering?
" uhmmm...would you go out on a date with me on Saturday..?"

...
What ?

" yes ! I-I mean...ha ! Yea I got nothing else to do so er why not ? "  my smile was breaking my cheeks and I felt like I was on top of the world, this cannot be happening.
Someone pinch me.
" so uh...I'll pick you up at...let's say 4, 4:30 ?" He asked smiling wide
" yea sure !! But uh I need to ask..."
"...Yea"
" is Melanie gonna be okay with this...?" I instantly regretted that question because i could see hurt burn in his eyes. He looked at the ground averting my gaze " uh...me and Melanie broke up last month..."

" aw...oh god I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know-are you sure you're okay with going out now or you still want some time..." I frowned lightly
He looks up at me " I'm so over her, and I feel happy when I'm with you, playing games or whatever it is. I like your company " he chucked " and I felt stronger when I saw you and completely forgot about her...as long as you're with me I don't care about anyone else. " He half smiled and so did I.
Did he really like me ?... I'm in a dream, a dream that started yesterday and is still going till today... God please don't let this be a dream.
"oh and uh love your shirt by the way ! " he says then chuckled
" why thank you kind gentleman " I said in a horrible British accent and laughed.
" its a pleasure !! " and of course he answers In the same accent but with a  deeper voice.
" so, see ya on Saturday ? " I ask standing up.
" yea see you then "
I go out the door and walked back home, jumping and dancing on the way home.
Everything seemed so surreal.

.

.

.

Thank u guys do much for reading !! I hope u like this chapter !! Comment down below and vote and all dat stuff !! See ya guys later !! Love ya 😘 byyye
BIIAAACH !! 👊