SOMEONE HELP ME !!

...

I kept running and running !! I then stopped to catch my breath...i was far away...but I didn't know where I was...i thought I recognised this place...i didn't know where I've seen it before...

I sit down on the sidewalk my head Buried in my hands...all I heard was my sobbing...out of nowhere i heard a sigh " oh god I'm glad you're ok !!" I didn't look up cuz I already knew who it was " can u just leave me alone..." I say my head still in my hands

" listen I know you're sad...but Ian really didn't mean it...he's devastated..."

" Dan...its his life...i guess what I did was wrong...and he likes her...obviously...but I can't stop that..." I look up at him as the rain starts pouring

" god come on let's go to my house it's not that far from here " he says trying to pull me up. I stood up but stayed in place " idk Dan...i just wanna stay here..."

I was really close to his face...his eyes were shinning and he started to lean in...i don't wanna kiss him...i want to...i love him but Ian...i love Ian more...idk what to do!!! He put his lips on mine...i didn't kiss back I was shocked but he didn't pull away he kept kissing me...with me just standing not doing anything at all...

" oh...u found her...im glad you're ok !! " I heard Ian...no no no no NO !! I pull back and look at Ian tears still filling my eyes " I...I...I didn- " I was cut off by Dan " yea...umm im gonna take her to my house to dry her of-" he was also cut off by Ian " umm...I think she wants to go with me...right Hailey...?" He looks at me with his shinny blue eyes...what do I do !! I love Ian but he loves Amy!! I love Dan but I love Ian more !! I feel safer with Ian !! But I won't be heart broken again if I'm with Dan!!

I didn't realise I was still thinking until I said something without even realising....I WANNA DIE NOW

" sorry Ian..." I put my hand on my mouth...no no don't leave please....i start crying even more...he looked down " um...well uh I'm sorry for everything I did to u...you're my best friend..." Those were the the last words I heard from Ian before he started walking in the rain...he wasn't even running...what did I do...IM AN IDIOT !! " come on let's get u dried up..." Dan says as he put his arms around my shoulders and walked me to his house...i was still watching Ian...i don't want to leave Ian like that...

...

As we got in his house he got me a towel and we sat on the bed...

" so uh Hailey..." He scoots closer next to me which made me feel so very uncomfortable...the next thing I knew he pushed me on the bed and held my wrists down making me feel numb. I tried to pull away !! I tried to push him with my legs !! It was no use !! He was stronger!! I started screaming for help !! But then he put his disgusting tongue all over my mouth making me close my mouth tight so he won't be able to put it in...after he pulled away he was on top of me with my wrists in his hands and my legs underneath him he put his teeth on my dress and started to pull it down...WHY THE HELL DID I WEAR A STRAPLESS DRESS !! " NO PLEASE !! DAN !! SOMEONE HELP ME !! HELP ME PLEASE !! " I start screaming hoping someone will find me !!

I kept screaming not loosing hope but he kept pulling it down until my boobs were almost showing !! Please god help me !! DONT LET HIM GO FURTHER !! I DONT WANT TO BE RAPED !! I screamed at the top of my lungs when he pulled it down fully !! I felt dizzy and I was slowly closing my eyes when I saw a man figure slamming the door open and beating the hell out of Dan...that was all I saw before Dan fell on the floor and darkness...

.

.

.

I hoped u like this chapter !! Sorry it's kinda short but yea !! I have some exams so after I'm done they're gonna be long again 😊 don't worry !! Make sure to comment vote and all dat stuff !! I love u SOO much😘 !! Byyye !!

BIIIIIAAACH !! 👊