Please pick up...

Ian's POV :
I woke up and looked up at the ceiling...this has literally became my morning routine...and idk how I feel about it...I mean everyday I wake up, and start thinking about what happened with Hailey and I...and is Amy really the one for me ? And should I go apologise to Hailey or should she apologise ? But I mean she did kinda apologise to me so idk...
I looked over to my right and saw Amy sleeping next to me...sometimes i wish it's Hailey and not Amy...but then I just brush it off cuz I know how stupid it is and how bad I messed up...
I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked up at myself in the mirror almost giving myself a heart attack !! Jeez did I always look like this in the morning ?! Wow...okay
After 20 mins of taking a shower and fixing my hair and getting dressed, I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen and got some cereal.
.....
As I was eating and watching some TV Anthony and Sara woke up, I saw them in the corner of my eye kissing, being all lovey and dovey and it just made me feel like a third-wheel...even tho I had a girlfriend, their relationship is so much better than mine and Amy's...they always look so happy and Sara never gets angry at him...
Amy is the exact opposite...she gets mad at the most random things and always want everything she asks for...I sometimes wonder what the hell is wrong with me and what do I see in her ?! But she is nice and caring I guess...and she's so pretty...I mean her very light brown hair and her amazing blue-ish hazel eyes that are just dreamy...
But she can't get as beautiful as Hailey...
She's so amazing
and I just don't know how she doesn't see it, she never takes a compliment and she always laughs or chuckles when I say she looks nice...
Again...the exact opposite of Amy...shes always so cocky and thinks she's better than everyone...which is such a turn off for me but...I still don't know why I didn't leave her...she does kinda and very slightly remind me of Melanie but Idk if- I was cut out of my thoughts by Sara waving her hand infront of my face
" hm ? Oh hey yea sorry ? What was that ?"
She sighed " I said...we want to show u something...and it's really important..."
She looked at Anthony and back at me and I was just confused as shit
" yea dude um...I think it'll be better if we went to our room or something " Anthony said as they both stood up and I followed them to their room...i really don't know what the hell is going on...
Sara closed the door and they sat on their bed while I sat on a chair
"um listen...u remember when Hailey came over and she like went to the guest room and settled in and stuff ? " Sara asked
"...yyyea...?" I frowned slightly and rose an eyebrow
" yea well um, like she does ! She got out her camera and started vlogging " I still have no idea where this is going
" and so Amy walked in on her and stuff and Hailey left her camera on and left it on the nightstand and it kept recording..." Anthony opened his phone and clicked on a video and gave me the phone.
It started off by Hailey smiling wonderfully and saying her usual intro, then there was a knock on the door and Hailey put her phone down and the screen was black, but we could hear what they were saying
"hey Hailey !!listen I don't want any trouble but um...i see u like my boy...and I know that u will do something...so if I ever saw u this close to him I'm gonna kill u...not kidding " what...the...fuck...wait she's kidding right ? I mean this is a joke or they planned it she can't be serious...she can't murder an innocent girl...right..?!
" umm Amy are u okay..? " Hailey said just as confused as I am...and just by hearing her voice there...i knew this is definitely not fake
" oh yea I'm fucking great !! But he's mine now !! And I'll do what ever I want with him...and if u tell him about this you're gone...and I'll kill him...oh and I'll kill anyone who knows about this...so all of your buddies will be gone...so, he'll be dead...and so will u ...bye " and then she leaves...
...
...I stare blankly at the screen not knowing what to say...so many thoughts and emotions were going thro my mind...
that fucking bitch !! I can't believe I thought Hailey was lying !! She never lies !! But that's so Amy !!
I wanted to get up and go to her room and beat the shit out of her but I remembered that she would kill Sara, Anthony, me and worst of all Hailey...and I don't want that to happen...
I looked up at Sara and Anthony still speachless
" I told u she was a bitch and you should've left her fro- " Sara started but Anthony cut her off and looked at her
" she means ! That we're sorry and I really don't know what u should do..." He looks back at me with sympathy
" I-I can't believe her...and I feel guiltier now...and just so stupid !! Hailey didn't do anything at all "
" no shit..." Sara whispered and Anthony nudged her slowly
I look up at them and take a deep breath " I need to talk to Hailey..." I get up without letting them say anything then walked back to my room to get my phone, and the devil was awake...
"Hey...morning " she said smiling
I ignored her and kept looking for my phone " yea morning..." I found it and walked out of the room and dialled her number quickly
Please pick up...
Please pick up...
...