New Castle, New Rules, New Life!

A New Me - Chapter 23

"Thoughts"

Letter

^Parseltongue^

~~~ Just where we left off ~~~

*** Harry's POV ***

I was staring in shock at the piece of paper so hard, I was sure it was going to get crushed in my hands. Before that happened Lucius carefully took the piece of paper from me and looked it over. When he was done his eyes were wide in shock and wonder. Severus walked down and looked at his Blood Bill and read it. His jaw dropped and he was gaping by the time he finished reading. Everyone else who was still standing, was shocked at his expression, as they probably had not seen him without sneering or smirking.

The Blood Bill got passed around from teacher to teacher, everyone other than the people who knew about me before and were used to all the revelations by now was the only ones who didn't need a calming draught.

Then when I passed it to Draco, to everybody's utter surprise. The students and my friends crowded around him and looked at it. Most ended up on the floor and were left there to wake up. Finally, after a long time of gaping, Draco ran up to me and hugged me. "Ohmahgahd!" he gushed. "Harr-". But I interrupted him by asking him to call me "Hadrian".

"Fine Hades," he said all snooty, and I had to restrain myself very hard to now snog him senseless then and there. As if reading my mind, he smiled seductively and squeezed my arse. I let oy a squeak - a very manly squeak, may I add. He just chuckled. "Hades, I have no idea how to feel. Should I be happy that one day I'm going to be the King's consort or should I sulk that your all-powerful and I'm such nobody?" he said smiling sadly at the end.

"Hey never say such a thing again" I whispered furiously, before kissing him passionately, which made more people faint. HA! Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy kissing. If I had heard that before the end of last year I would have laughed.

But now, it felt just right.

I looked at Padfoot and Moony, to see them beaming at me with pride evident in their eyes. I then turned around to face the rest of the school. My friends were standing by my side as always but the most stunning thing for them was the Slytherin Ice Prince holding the 'Gryffindor' Golden Boy's hand.

Sensing my intentions the professors stood up too. Once everyone was standing up, I spoke, for the first time with all my responsibilities on my shoulder. "As you all probably know, I am who you all used to know as Harry James Potter. He is no more. I am not the typical Gryffindor's Golden Boy everyone expects anymore" I said with steel in my voice.

"I am Hadrian Alexander Potter-Prince, or as you probably heard, King Hadrian Alexander Peverell Pendragon Emrys Le Fay Gryffindor Slytherin Ravenclaw Hufflepuff Black Gaunt Potter Prince, of The British Isles, Lord of Hogwarts and the member with the most number of Wizengamot seats in history!" I finished up cheekily.

Some let out chuckles, while the twins laughed till they were out of breath. I looked around at everyone who was assembled and smiled. Voldemort is going down!

"Well now that we got that out of the way, first years. Please move to the front of the hall" I called kindly, noting the looks of fear and awe on their faces.

Soon things returned to the norm and professor McGonagall was calling out names, as usual, the first student, Victoria Nott, ended up in Slytherin, as expected. After the first years were sorted, the third years, who were already wearing their House robes walked forward as a cohort.

Most remained in the same House, but some had their house changed.

Those were the interesting ones. The second the hat called another House, a bright light surrounded the student and in a flash, the Gryffindor crest turned to a Slytherin one. The Gold and Scarlet tie turned Silver and Green. Where there were enemies now friends cheered. The Gryffindors looked betrayed and some even angry.