Surprising Events

A New Me - Chapter 2

*** Draco's POV ***

I walked into an empty compartment to find that it wasn't all that empty. I walk into a compartment to find Harry Fucking Potter sitting down; All alone! Weasley and Granger were nowhere to be seen. "This is my chance", I think to myself. My initial look of shock is overtaken by a huge grin that I have never let anyone but my best friends, Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson see.

I smile inwardly and grin to myself at my luck to find the one boy I have had a crush on for five years to be sitting all alone, especially at the perfect time - when my Father, Lucius Malfoy, cannot control me anymore. At this thought a faint blush blooms in my cheeks. Then I find that he is gawking at me, open-mouthed. I blush again as this made his perfect face look so cute and his emerald green eyes sparkle.

I think to myself "No one can be this cute while having an expression like that on their face. This is unfair, My Father will hear about this!".

At this thought,I burst out laughing. This seems to snap him out of his daze and looks at me with a steely gaze, but he still has a faint blush on his cheeks. "Wait what? Why is he blushing? Am I imagining things?", I muse, with questions bouncing around in my skull. This time I am the one to blush.

He asks me "Why are you here Malfoy?" I answer with a cheeky smile, "Because you look so cute with that expression!". At this,he starts to blush, which makes his porcelain white skin look so good.

I then ask him, "Can I sit here?".

*** Harry's POV ***

He then asks the question I have hoping he would ask since the first time I saw him. He asked me "Can I sit here?". Somehow having lost the ability to speak, I vigorously start to nod my head. I smack myself on my head and say in a strangled squeak " Yeah....Yeah, sure thing".

He then laughs and sits on the seat opposite to me. And then stares at me thoughtfully. I think to myself, "If he is going to stare at me, then I'll do the same damn thing". I then stare into his beautiful silver eyes, that have been in my dreams for five years now and gaze at his perfect face. His sharp, high cheekbones and chiselled jaw and an extraordinary straight nose.

What we both didn't know, was that even unconsciously we both slowly started to lean in towards each other, our eyes still locked. When our lips were barely an inch apart I snapped out of it, which seems to have helped him snap out of the daze too.

He then composes himself and looks at me with an expression I never thought I would see on his face before.

Guilt.

He then rose gracefully and took a step forward, and another until he was right in front of me. But my brain being the dirty little thing it is, did not wonder why Dra..uhm..Malfoy was acting like this. Instead I was thinking about how his member was so close to my lips, barely 2 inches away. I then looked up at him through my lashes and saw him smiling at me softly, he too has a blush on his cheeks, but not for the same dirty little, or should I say big, reason I had.

He was right in front of me, his legs on either side of mine and his body so close to me. Then he surprised me again, for the 2 billionth time that day, by kneeling in front of me.

I hope this is better guys. 600 words this time. Enjoy!