A Excruciating Birthday

A New Me - Chapter 10

~~~ The day before Harry's Birthday ~~~

*** Harry's POV ***

Since that day on the train, I know that I've changed a lot. But the change I could see was too drastic to be possible. My cheekbones were sharper, my hair got even blacker - if that way even possible - in the span of a few weeks. My jawline was more pronounced than they were before. Overall I was starting to look very attractive. I was pleasantly attractive before, but now, I was HOT!

Draco certainly thought so, "Oh my God babe, you look so ravishing! I wish we could be by ourselves so that I could ravish you properly", he whined. What I also noticed was that, my hair, that normally was never tamable, now layed flatly on my scalp. It was a bit glossy and wavy. "It looks amazing babe, you look amazing", Draco kept reminding me.

I knew it was impossible, but I looked like an entirely different person within the span of a few weeks.i was sure if I were to go out in public now, no one would recognise me as Harry Potter.

I just let out an amused chuckle at that thought. We were getting ready to go shopping for new clothes for me since tomorrow was my birthday. I decided that I'm going to dress the way I want to, without caring what others might think. I decided that I'm going to be me.

We decided to visit a jewellery shop first and Draco brought me to the best one, Cartier. To get me some rings, chain or choker and an earring or a stud on my left ear. I looked at the options and the earring that caught my attention, and resonated with me was sliver snake with emeralds for eyes. Draco chuckled and said, "A bit too Slytherin for the Boy who lived, don't you think?", he said, clearly amused.

"It's exactly the perfect amount of Slytherin, thank you", I sniped back. He just chucked.

And the ring I chose was the matching one from the set that came with my earrings. It was again, silver, but what I didn't notice before was that they were both made of solid platinum. The ring was a snake that wrapped around my right ring finger, such that it's head, again with emeralds for eyes, swallowed its tail.

It was very cool and very me.

I bought it instantly. The total was an extraordinary amount. It was two hundred and fifty galleons and 25 sickles($1600). I had never spent that much on myself before, but Draco clearly had as he didn't even bat an eyelash at the huge sum of money.

I next bought a platinum cartel chain, that was nearly a choker but not quite, that was completely studded with diamonds, with a few emeralds equally spaced out as well. It cost another three hundred galleons and 30 sickles($1900). It looked amazing and complimented my pale skin tone well. I also started to notice that my skin was starting to become paler, instead of my usual lightly tanned skin due the time I spent on the Quidditch pitch.

Even though the differences were not that drastic, it made me look very good, and so much more attractive than before.

For my clothes, I decided to take inspiration from Draco's wardrobe choices, with touches of me in there. I decided to get full-sleeved tailored silk shirts in various colours from 'Madam Malkin's robes for all occasions'. I got them all in dark colours. Dark purple, green, maroon, brown, blue and finally plain old black.

For my pants, we went to a Muggle shop called Louis Vuitton. It was amazing. Though the clothes were extremely expensive, they were of very good quality and very comfortable. I got multiple pairs of custom leather and crushed velvet skin-tight full-length pants.

The more I shopped, the less I started to look like the Gryffindor's Golden boy and more like me. Draco was very amused by my wardrobe choices, but was very supportive and gave honest opinions that they were "Amazing, and they allow me to see the complete shape of your sexy body that I very much want to ravish". I just chucked at his sexy but flirtatious remarks.

After paying for the clothes and delivery to the Burrow. I put on some of my new clothes. I wore the dark purple silk shirt and black crushed velvet pants with dark green dragon-hide boots with silver buckles and ornamentations.

I looked nothing like the Harry Potter people had seen. I was a completely different person. But that didn't stop people from staring. "You are drop-dead gorgeous and, with none other than, Draco Lucius Malfoy", explained Draco. So I still got plenty of stares anywhere and everywhere I went.

When it was time to head back home, I pulled him into a deserted alley and kissed him, and used that as our physical contact and apparated us to the border of the wards at the Burrow. When we walked in, everyone was shocked. The first to were Ron and Hermione. "You look sick mate!", commented Ron. "Harry, you look stunning! And very Slytherin", she joked.

Fred and George came in, saw Harry and grinned. "Harry you look..", "Wonderful as always..", "but, better than usual". They finished in their unique Twin way of speech. Then they asked, "Harry, are you going to register yourself as an Animagus?", they asked. Before I could answer, "Well of course he is. Aren't you Harry?", asked Mrs Weasley sternly.

"Uhmmmmmmm?", I deliberated. "I'm not sure Mrs Weasley. I don't think I should. I don't trust the Ministry anymore. What if they used the information to their advantage?", I rebutted.

At that, she looked considering, then get face morphed into one of determination. "Don't register yourself, dear. After Cornelius Fudge's feud with you and Dumbledore, and Dolores Umbridge's attempts to overtake Hogwarts, I don't trust the Ministry either", she said angrily.

At that, I beamed. "Sure, Mrs Weasley!" I chirped and walked over to Severus. "How's the outfit Sev? Do Slytherin colours look good on me?", I asked cheekily. Severus just rolled his eyes and replied, "They look very good on you, now we need to get back to training". Ever the Professor. I just sighed and motioned for him to lead the way to our training area.

After hours of practising changing from both forms to human and back, and in various sizes, I was spent. We also duelled and left an area of destruction 15 metres (50 feet) wide. Mrs Weasley just clucked at us from where she and the two girls sat, chopping and mashing for dinner that day.

"One of these days, either one or the other is going to end up dead and I'm going to have to clean that up too", she said disapprovingly. Ron just laughed and said, "Let's hope Harry wins, then we won't have to do Potions homework this year". All the students who have studied under Severus just laughed.

Severus levelled his death glare on Ron and said, "Speaking of homework, I hope you've finished yours Mr Weasely, because you just attained yourself another foot length essay on the 'Properties of Moonstone and its uses, along with the substances that can be used as it's substitutes, with their advantages and disadvantages'", said Severus.

"Sev, don't be nasty, he was just joking", I whinged. But he would hear none of it. "You deserve that Ronald", said Mrs Weasley smiling. I threw an apologetic glance at Ron, who just shrugged and said, "Whatever".

I just gave Draco a peck on the lips and went to shower. After dinner, me and Draco just cuddled together, with his head on my chest and mine on top of his and drifted off to sleep.

Around midnight my body started aching. From an ache, it slowly turned into unbearable pain. Like my blood turned to fire. It was excruciating. I felt like I couldn't speak, but little did I know, that I was screaming at the top of my lungs, enough so that within moments the entire Weasely family was surrounding me on the kitchen counter.

Draco must've carried me downstairs. Even when I was flailing like crazy. A few second past that, Severus was there, and was trying to force a pain-relieving potion down my throat.

Then, everything became dark.