The Hogwarts Express

A New Me - Chapter 1

*** Harry's POV ***

Stares. Everyone was staring at him - The Boy Who Lived, Harry James Potter. Everywhere he went people kept staring at him and whispering to each other, excitedly pointing him out to their friends. Some were outright screaming at him to come and spend time with them on the train ride back to King's Cross.

After calling him a liar and a freak for an entire year, THE NERVE OF THESE FUCKING IDIOTS!

Harry, as always, tried his best to tune out all of the commotion and noise that followed him and tried to find a compartment that was empty for him and his friends. His best friends, basically his siblings - Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger - were both gone off doing their duties as school perfects and left Harry to wallow in his self pity and loathing, in silence.

Harry had just finished his fifth year at Hogwarts, and had been dreading the return to the Dursley's for weeks after the events at the Ministry's Department of Mysteries. Harry had been devastated due to the death of Nymphadora Tonks, one of his most favourite people - who happened to be a Metamorphmagus - had died defending his godfather, Sirius Black - known terrorist, mass murderer and one of the most loyal supporters of ol' Voldy; Or so they thought.

He had been absolutely livid, and still was, at Bellatrix Lestrange who killed Tonks, and ran away cackling like the lunatic she is. Harry had been so enraged and out of his mind, that he had raced after her alone and without backup. When he had finally caught up to her, he had used the Cruciatus curse on her.

That had taught her a lesson not to mess with him and finally stop using that god awful baby voice she had seemed to have reserved for him alone. He had thought to himself at the Ministry, that he would honestly be tortured by Voldy rather than have to listen to Bellatrix's cackling for a second longer.

Finally, when he could bear it no longer the compartment for opened. He turned thinking that it was Ron and 'Mione. And asked them "Where the Fuck have you two been?". But when he turned, he gawked at the person in surprise. It was the last person, he thought who would visit him. But that was not what surprised Harry, it was the look on his face.

Draco Malfoy was smiling at him.

A/N - Hi guys I hope u like this story. It's my first one ever so bear with me. I know only 450 words and might have typos but I'll try my best to make them better.