Training and Secrets

A New Me - Chapter 8

~~~ A few days later ~~~

*** Harry's POV ***

Severus has been training Harry for a few days now and it's going great. Even if he is his Godfather, we are still very much Student and Professor when it comes to training. Severus trained him in anything and everything he could and Harry soaked it all up. Harry even found that he had a knack for potions when the Professor isn't breathing down his neck and others are not sabotaging his potion.

He taught Harry extremely high-level DADA spells and also taught him how to apparate. Other than him, Ron and Hermione joined in for some of the parts too, as they would help in school, but Mrs Weasley put her foot down when came to anything even remotely dangerous. 

We usually spent the mornings doing potions, and the afternoons spells, curses, hexes and charms and some transfiguration in there too. By evening he was usually assigned a book read that was about the Dark Arts or Animagi or some other interesting things. Then they would relax and talk to each other.

Severus started to give Harry whiskey every now and then, and Harry seemed to like it, "You've earned it", Severus said to Harry, but Mrs Weasley was furious that he was drinking underage and even angrier that Severus let him apparate underage too. He and Severus even talked in detail about all the Order meetings he goes to, and I seemed always surprise Severus by the questions I ask.

Mrs Weasley was furious, but Severus took none of it, and I finally said, "Mrs Weasley, I know you care about me and I'm very grateful, but, the matter of my training is not negotiable and frankly something you gave no control over. I will learn anything and everything to make sure I defeat Voldemort. And I will learn anything and everything to ensure I can defeat him. Heck, I'll learn the Dark arts if I have to", I finished, but what I didn't expect was Severus' reply. "Harry, I have been thinking, I think it's time you start learning the Dark arts". Mrs Weasley was absolutely livid.

"But before I teach you anything, I will have to talk to you and the rest about something first", he said. This made Harry nervous as he kept wondering what he was going to talk about. In his nerves and anxiety Harry didn't notice evening slip into night-time. Everyone had just sat down in the living room for some time to bond and chit chat and soon after was the talk Severus had wanted to have with everyone.

But before he could start there was a knock on the door and without anyone even opening the person burst inside and everyone was shocked to see that it was a Slytherin, but he was even more shocked to see Severus. He just nodded and looked around until he found who he was looking for.

Blaise's face lit up when he saw Ron. Ron was ecstatic, they both ran to each other and kissed each other fiercely. Everyone other than me and Herm were shocked to see that Ron was dating a boy, and Blaise Zabini no less.

But the surprise was not over yet it seems as another Slytherin, this time female strolled in like she owned the place. Then her eyes found those of Hermione's and they both squealed and rushed into each other's arms and kissed each other sweetly while Blaise and Ron were kissing passionately, not caring who was watching.

Last to stroll in, was none other than Draco Malfoy. Harry rose gracefully and walked up to him until we were nose to nose. And I whispered, "Hello Malfoy, miss me?", seductively. Draco grinned at me and said, "Every damn second I was away Potter". 

Then our lips joined together in unison, my hands travelling to his waist holding him close. His hands travelled up to cup my face, and his thumb brushed my cheeks, making me smile into the kiss. It wasn't passionate, but sweet, full of love and a promise to not leave each other again for a good long time.