A Homophobic Diagon Alley

A New Me - Chapter 14

Disclaimer: There is a bit of Homophobia in this chapter, really sorry. Do not want to offend you guys. I completely support the LGBTQ community. This is just too create an interesting storyline.

*** Harry's POV ***

"Oh my God, I forgot to write to Sirius about everything that has happened", I shouted as I smacked myself in the forehead. Severus was smirking slightly.

"I am the worst Godson ever, I never even thought about him in all the excitement that has been going on. But he remembered me, he remembered that I might be starving at the Dursleys, he remembered me", I said as my eyes teared up.

Draco just walked up and wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. "Babe, it's alright, we can all visit him tomorrow. We have to do our shopping for Hogwarts anyways. No one can be expected to be perfect after all the shocks you've been through love" he consoled.

Molly came to me and rubbed my back in a soothing way and Severus spoke, "Harry, I know me and Black have never really seen eye to eye, but I swear that I'll put all that behind me and try to be nice to him", he cringed at the word 'nice' so hard that it was hilarious to watch. I burst out laughing. Everyone soon joined in. "It's not that funny" he huffed, which only made everyone laugh harder. 

"Angel, let's go open your presents. I want you to open the one from me and Sev first". "Angel?", I inquired smiling. "Yes, Angel. You are my six-winged seraph. My Angel. My guardian angel who protects all his loved ones no matter the cost". I smiled at him and placed a sweet kiss to his lips, "I love you". He just smiled and kissed me again in response.

He took my hand and led me over to the twins, where Severus was holding the cage behind his voluminous inky black robes. I could hear some sort of hissing, but it was too faint to make out what it was saying. Wait a minute, what it was saying?! "Is that a snake Father? You know hiding it behind your robes will not make me any less of a Parselmouth", I said, smiling at him.

He just sighed and brought out the cage, which I realised was more like a tank. Inside it was the most beautiful animal I had ever seen. It was a silver snake that was only slightly longer than his arm. It was a mesmerising creative. It looked exactly like his earring. I looked at it and hissed, "You are beautiful, What is your name?". "You can ssspeak my language?", it hissed. "Yes, I am a Parselmeouth. What. is your name?". "My name isss Ssscarlet", she hissed back.

I understood why when I looked at her properly. She had ruby red eyes that were ringed with gold. I was also startled by the fact that she had eyes like a human, which had to mean that she was either a basilisk or a very, very rare creature. 

"Can I ssslither up your arm Master and adorn you?" asked Scarlet. "Of course, my dear", I hissed back. She slowly slithered out of her tank onto Severus' torso, who shivered at that, and onto his arm that was connected to mine. She finally came to rest on my left bicep and wrapped around it. "What isss Massster'sss name", she hissed. "My name is Harry, you don't have to call me Master. Just call me Harry".

"Ssso thisss isss Harry Potter, I have hear of your greatnesss master. Of your kindness and generosssity. It will be my pleasssure to ssserve you", hissed Scarlet. "Thank you Scarlet, it will be my pleasure to have you as mine", I hissed back, then turned to Draco and Severus. Both of the were staring at me dumbfounded. "What? you already knew that I was a Parselmouth". "Yes Harry, but that was years ago and was literally for five seconds and that snake was about to attack Mr Macmillan, we weren't really paying attention", replied Severus. 

"That was so hot babe", said Draco. Severus just wrinkled his nose and sneered, "I said, keep that nonsense to yourself". "Any ways", interrupted Molly. "Harry, this one is from me and and Arthur". She handed me a quill made from a beautiful peacock feather. "This quill will be a able to write on special maps. A certain map of Hogwarts perhaps", she said, throwing him a smirk worthy of the Malfoys.