The Wizengamot and Tattoos

A New Me - Chapter 18

*** Harry's POV ***

When I woke up from a long and dreamless sleep, It has been a long time since I got a dreamless sleep,  I saw that Draco had already ditched me for breakfast. So to tease him I thought to wear something on the edge of provocative but is within the rules. I wore a loose-fit dark purple dress shirt that had the signature Gucci stamps printed on it. 

I also wore a Ralph Lauren skin-tight black leather pants with slits on either side that was in the shape of a snake slithering down my leg with its head at my ankle, that had a thin lace to cover my skin. I thought the outfit looked gorgeous. I also wore a green diamond stud on my left ear, along with my usual diamond cartel chain and platinum snake ring. 

All-in-all I looked like a model if I do say so myself. When I entered the dining room they were talking about the article announcing Fudge getting fired. When they noticed me all the chatter died out instantly. Draco looked like a fish out of a pond trying to breathe. "The gasping Koi look is good on you Dragon!" I said cheekily, he just tried to control his breathing. Let's just say, he failed to do so.

All the parents and parent figures were looking at me with their mouths hanging open. I just smirked and snapped my fingers to levitate a silver spoon that closed his mouth for him. "Padfoot, we know your Animagus form is a dog, doesn't mean that you have to eat flies!" I said still smirking with amusement at his predicament.

Severus and Lucius smirked at him. Severus then asked, "Harry, why are you wearing such.....interesting clothes," he said failing to know which words to use. "Oh, that's because my dear mate here" - I pointed to Draco - "decided that breakfast is more important than me. So I made it so that the situation will be exciting making it a bit tight for him" I said smirking.

I then looked down at Draco's member and was pleased to see that it was throbbing and was quite obvious. "Hmm, seems to be working perfectly," I said with a satisfied smirk. Draco turned beet red while Arthur and Molly started to cough non-stop.

Sirius ans Remus, Lucius and Severus, Fred and George, Ron and Blaise all smirked at each other's significant other while Hermione and Pansy became extremely flustered.

And to add fuel to the fire I placed my hand on his thighs and squeezed. He let out a very 'manly' squeak. Severus and Lucius who were seated near us shot us an amused expression, especially Lucius who muttered "Now, now Draco, you must uphold the family honour!", and went back to eating. Draco blushed furiously at the comment. I decided that the punishment was not enough and started to rub my hands along his thighs. He started to shudder at my every touch. I decided it was enough and took my hands off him, but he whimpered as though he wanted more.

He took my hand and placed it where it used to be and squeezed as though telling me to continue. I did as instructed, I squeezed and massaged his well-muscled legs and nearly, very nearly, touched his erratically throbbing manhood.

Not being able to take it anymore I pulled him into my lap, him straddling my waist in such a way that his hard length was grinding against my now hard member. I kissed him with all the passion, love and lust I feel for him. It was hot and messy and full of love. I could feel my pants starting to get wet. When we finally came up for breath, I rested my forehead against his and tried to catch my breath.

"I love you, Dragon" I panted. "I love you too," he told me trying to catch his breath. We stayed there, our breath mingling, just staring into each other's eyes, finally I let Draco slip into his seat beside me. If we had paid attention to the others, we would've seen the adults gaping at our lack of need for privacy, that may be because both of us are exhibitionist.