A game of Truth or Dare

A New Me - Chapter 5

*** Harry's POV ***

After that, we talked for a while and got to know each other more. Draco is a much nicer person than he acted towards the last few years, but it was obvious he was hiding things. So I decided to take action.

"Guys, who want to play a game of Truth or Dare?", I asked. Everyone agrees so we each took turns to ask each truth or dare and the game was going very well, and we were having an absolute blast. Halfway through the game Blaise and Pansy joined and made the game so much more interesting. 

When it was my turn I turned to Draco and asked "Truth or Dare, Dray?", He quirked his eyebrows at that but smiled at his new nickname. He chose truth, so I gathered my courage and asked him "Do you have a crush, if yes, what is their gender and house?", Harry said grinning cheekily.

Draco levels his death stare at him, but Harry just smiled back and reminded him that he magically bound to tell the truth or he would have a nasty case of acne brought down on himself.

Draco just rolled his eyes and said, "My crush is a boy and is from Gryffondor", he said blushing. Everyone just "ooooohd" and "aaaawwwedd". The next turn Ron got he asked Draco, "Who is your crush?", and Draco who knew this was coming and was resigned to his fate just replied.

He was looking down, which very unlike him as he was usually very confident, this showed that he was very nervous. He finally looked up, and into my eyes and said, "You, Harry. You are my crush, not only are you my crush, but the love of my life. Harry Potter, I love you".

I sat there, very still, for a full minute before I launched myself at him and kissed him. It felt so good I almost passed out. It felt like a thousand volts were arcing from my body. I jumped at him so hard that he was knocked backwards, but he didn't seem to care.

We just kept kissing, he kicked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied him. We both battled for dominance, me winning in the end. My tongue explored every nook and cranny, and every hump and crevice until it felt like I had memorised his taste, his feel and his essence.

It felt like ages later when we both resurfaced for a breath. Our friends were wolf whistling and cat-calling. We were both grinning like idiots. I became nervous again and started getting fidgety.

Draco noticed immediately and asked if I was ok. It was so sweet. But this only made me fidget harder. Finally I plucked up my all my Gryffondor courage had to offer and asked him, "Dracowillyoubemyboyfriend?, Uh I mean will you be my boyfriend?"

Draco's concerned expression vanished and was replaced with a very happy one. He smirked at me in that obnoxiously cute way of his and said, "Only if you'll be mine!".

I jumped up and said, "Yes, gods Yes, Yes, Yes. A thousand times Yes" I squeeled. He just pulled me into his hands and kissed me.