The Order gets a Surprise Visit

A New Me - Chapter 19

*** Harry's POV ***

"People are gonna faint for sure," said Blaise, his onyx eyes shining with amusement.

"Well that is the point" drawled Draco, with a wicked grin plastered on his gorgeous face. "Guys, this is the first order meeting since after the attack at the Ministry," I said seriously. "Always be on guard". And to break the tension he suddenly screamed "CONSTANT VIGILANCE", making everyone jump out of their seats. The twins landed in heap on the floor and cracked up. The rest followed soon. 

"Guys nobody knows about the changes in the last few months. The order members including Dumbledore do not know about the improvements to the family, so they might, no definitely will, try to attack you when you enter" he said looking at them all with a steely gaze.

"You have to be prepared. I may be extremely powerful but even I don't know if I could stand up to the entire order including Dumbledore, minus those here" he said smiling slightly at the last part. "So you guys better be prepared. Lucius, you will be the last to enter as the updates in the WIzengamot will only be announced tomorrow, no one knows about it yet. Is that okay?" he asked looking around.

He got so many smirks in response that he could see Lucius assessing them as if he were professor grading homework. He smirked to himself at that thought.  Okay, everyone grab on to an adult and let's apparate to the garden square across the street from Grimmauld Place so that we can stay hidden" he said. Everyone nodded and apparated away. The last two left was me and my mate.

I sauntered up to him sashaying my hips seductively. He seemed to whimper but controlled himself almost immediately so I'm not sure. He just winked at me and intertwined our fingers. I felt the familiar tug at my naval and the feeling of being suffocated. And not a moment later we were standing in a clump of close knitted trees, hiding incase there were any stragglers to the meeting. 

The two Marauders, Severus and the adult Weasleys, that now consisted of the twins as well, made their way to the front the wall connecting houses eleven and thirteen. Severus tapped the wall several times in a complex pattern with his wand and slowly the Black Family house appeared slowly. Sirius reached up and knocked on the front door. 

It was opened cautiously by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody, who had his wand drawn. He exchanged some quick word with all of them, most probably asking pesronal questions to confirm identities, and they all tudged into the entryway. After the last person who had gone through, Mad-Eye quickly snapped the door shut, not before looking around for signs of suspicious activity. "Typical Moody" thought Harry, smiling to himself. 

I turned to the others and said quietly, "The Order meeting began five minutes ago, everyone is probably already inside, but just incase there are stragglers lets wait for another few minutes then head in" they nodded in agreement. not daring to speak to remain hidden for as long as necessary. After six or seven minutes I spoke, "Lucius, wait here. You will be last to enter. Put on a Dissolusionment charm for protection" I said. He just smiled at my concern and nodded. "Bye love!" I called behind me, "See you in a bit" I said blowing him a kiss. He just grabbed the imaginary kiss and stuffed it near his heart. I just smiled back at him and stalked forward.

I gestured for Ron and Hermione to follow me and headed towards the connecting wall between houses eleven and thirteen and tapped it with my wand in the same way that I noticed Severus do, and as expected, the house emerged slowly. I reached up and took the handle and opened it slowly and stepped inside without making a single sound. 

Ron on the other hand made a racket compared to me by stepping on the wrong floorboard, making it groan due to his weight. i quietly followed the sound of muffled talking and gestured the other two to follow me.