Chapter twenty-eight.

I never drove in a golf cart before and even though it wasn’t that special, I liked it! It was different and the weird stares people gave us were hilarious. Luke played some music and together we sang along to All Time Low.

‘We’re almost there, what do you think.. do you wanna try and ride the cart?’ Luke asked with a grin.

I looked at him with big eyes ‘Are you serious? You know that I can’t drive right?’

He chuckled and stopped the cart ‘It’s not that hard and I will sit right next to you, we’re only two minutes away.’

I looked from the steering wheel to Luke and back and bit down on my lip, should I try?

I slowly nodded ‘Okay, I guess I want to try..’

Luke smiled and we switched places while he explained me what to do. I took a deep breath, and followed his instruction. I carefully pressed down the gaspedal and tightened my grip on the steering wheel when the cart started moving. Luke laughed and kept giving me instructions until I felt comfortable to drive a little faster. A smile appeared on my face and I loosened my grip a bit, this was fun. 

Luke pointed to the right ‘Here it is, do you think you can stop in front of the door?’ he asked with a grin.

I nodded and after I slowed the cart down again I turned it to the right and stopped in front of the big doors. When I looked at Luke he was already looking at me with an amused look on his face.

‘You look adorable when you’re concentrating,’ he laughed before getting out of the cart.

I quickly jumped out of the cart too and followed him to the entrance of the building. When we walked inside I saw it was an indoor playground.

‘Uhh Luke.. What are we doing here?’ I slowly asked while looking around.

He pressed a kiss on my cheek ‘You’ll see, have fun Ali!’ he said and before I could ask him another question he was gone.

For a while I just stood there, not knowing what to do but when I saw an orange sticky note on the door I got a smile on my face again.

Find me (: X Ash’ the note said and with a small giggle I folded the note and stuffed it in my pocket where I kept all the others. I pushed the door to the first playground open and slowly walked inside. There was some music playing and I felt like I was the only one here, the room was super big and there was no one there. I knew that Ash was somewhere but since I didn’t know where he was yet, I felt like I was the only one here. I felt myself getting a bit nervous when I climbed into one of the playhouses. I remember going to these kind of playgrounds when we were younger and I guess that was why Ash had choose this location. We first met in the park but the second time our parents took us to a indoor playground we played there for hours. Climbing, hiding and chasing after each other, it was the day that we swore to be friends forever. The memory made me smile and it also made me want to find Ashton. I wanted to hug him, kiss him and thank him for being the best friend ever. I climbed to the top of the playhouse, I hoped that I could see the rest of the playground from there. I was sure that Ashton left some hints for me cause if he didn’t then it would take me a long time to find him.

‘Where are you?’ I mumbled to myself when I sat down to rest a bit.

My eyes wandered around the room and I smiled when I saw one of his bandana’s wrapped around a pole next to the entrance of the second playground. That was the hint I was looking for and I hoped that it meant that he was somewhere in there. I started my journey down and because I couldn’t wait to see Ash, it went faster than I thought. I ran towards the pole with the bandana and after I untied it I wrapped it around my wrist.

‘Come out, come out wherever you are,’ I giggled while climbing inside.

I didn’t last long before I found a stick note with the word: You can find me where we had our first hug, I’m sure you remember (; See you very very soon! X Ash

I smiled, the ball pit was where we had our first hug and it was right after we promised to be friends forever. I stuffed the note in my pocket and climbed down so I could get to the ball pit. When I jumped into the colored balls I heard a very familiar giggle and soon after that I was tackled. I fell on top of him and in no time we were covered with lots of plastic balls.

‘You found me!’ He cheered as he helped me stand up again. 

I smiled and immediately attacked his lips ‘I freaking love you, did you know that?’

He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer to his body and he deepened the kiss. For a while we just stood there, kissing in the middle of the ball pit. 

‘I love you too Ali, so much!’ He whispered against my lips before kissing them again. 

When he pulled back he smiled at me and grabbed my hand ‘Are you hungry Mrs. Hale?’ he asked with a wink. 

My stomach choose that moment to answer for me by growling loudly.

I giggled ‘There was your answer.’

Ashton laughed and tugged at my hand. He climbed out of the ball pit and helped me out of it as well. Together we climbed to the top of the playhouse and when I saw our food I couldn’t help but laugh. There were two boxes of pizza and on top of the boxes I saw two starbucks cups with our names on it.

‘What a great combination,’ I said while looking at Ashton.

He smiled and sat down on the red floor ‘I know, but it’s perfect for us.’ 

I took a sip of my caramel hot chocolate and when the liquid touched my tongue I moaned.

‘This is so good, I was actually craving for some hot chocolate. Good choice Ashy!’ 

He grinned and opened the box with pizza ‘I know, you told me that at least twenty times yesterday.’ 

I blushed and quickly took a bite of my pizza slice ‘Yesterday was a good day! And so was today.’ I said when I swallowed my first bite. 

Ashton smiled ‘I’m really glad that you liked today, I planned it a while ago and I just had to wait till the moment that we could date for real. When we heard the news yesterday I immediately asked Rowan and the boys if they wanted to help me.’ 

‘I absolutely loved today, you made me love a surprise and that’s quite unique! I loved how you were creative with the notes, how they were all a different color and I loved that you involved our closest friends. I had so much fun with all of them and finding you here was perfect, Ash this is the best date ever. This is all I could ever wish for.’ 

Ashton grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers ‘You deserve the best Ali and I will make sure that you’ll always get the best. You make me so happy, I can’t even describe the feeling I get when you just look at me. When you touch me my skin is on fire and when you kiss me I feel like I’m in another world. I love you so much that it hurts sometimes.’

I put down my starbucks cup and shove the box of pizza away. I crawled towards Ash and sat down in his lap, facing him. I grabbed his face with both my hands and looked into his eyes, they had such a beautiful color and I could stare in them forever. 

I placed a sweet kiss on his lips ‘Ashton Fletcher Irwin, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You know me better then I know myself, you helped me through so many things, you’re always there when I need you and I can’t thank you enough for everything you did for me. I have no idea how I can ever repay you for that..’ 

He smiled and kissed my nose ‘You don’t have to thank me Ali, and you certainly don’t have to repay anything. You gave all those things back to me and you already pay me back with your love, hell even with your existence.’

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck ‘I love you.’ 

‘I love you too Ali and no matter what I’ll always be there for you, do you hear me? Always!’

--

A/N: I can't believe that I finished this story wow, I'm going to miss Alishton! ): 
I'll upload the epilogue as soon as possible guys! Thank you all for reading (: xx