Chapter sixteen.

‘Uh we’ll leave you two alone,’ Solange said as she dragged Rowan out of the room. 

When they both left I looked up at Ashton with worry in my eyes ‘What are you talking about Ashy?’ 

‘This morning I said I had an interview, which I thought I had but when I came to this little office I started to miss the other boys. I didn’t get why they weren’t there and when I opened the door, Isabel was sitting there with our management and-‘ 

I stopped him by placing my finger on his lips ‘Hush Ash, it’s okay.’ 

He frowned ‘Really? But I’m not even done with my story yet.’ 

I sighed and pulled him a bit closer to me ‘There’s this thing called twitter and there are those people called fans and that combination made us found out about it. Luke told us you guys didn’t have an interview and the pictures showed you two were not having that much fun so..’ 

‘We weren’t, but there’s something else Ali and you have to promise you won’t get mad.’ He begged as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

I smiled sadly ‘You kissed her, I know.’ 

His eyes widened ‘Oh god I’m so sorry baby, we had to do it, they forced us and I couldn’t tell you about it before it was too late. I was afraid you would get mad or hurt if you saw this before I explained it to you..’ 

I kissed his nose ‘I was, but then I saw the look on your face and I knew you didn’t want to.’ 

‘You’re the best Ali,’ he said while placing kisses all over my face. 

I giggled ‘No you’re the best Ashy!’ 

He chuckled ‘We could do this all day long Ali, but I promise you I will win! What’s with the Ashy by the way?’ 

I shrugged ‘I don’t know, I read it somewhere and I really like it. Why? Don’t you?’

‘Oh I do, but only when you say it.’ 

I giggled again ‘Why? Because it’s not punk rock?’ 

He laughed and sat on the bed, pulling me with him so I had to sit on his lap ‘Maybe.’ 

‘Just admit it Ash, you also hate it when I call you cute.’ 

He pouted ‘That’s because I’m not cute.’ 

I poked his cheek ‘Do you prefer me calling you hot then?’ 

He smirked ‘Only if you think I am.’ 

‘Oh I do, especially when you play your drums.’ I looked up at him from under my eyelashes and bit my lip. 

He groaned ‘Stop that please, you make me want to kiss you again.’ 

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck ‘Well maybe that’s why I did it.’ 

He looked at me for a few seconds. His eyes were bright green and I loved to see them again, those dark eyes should stay away forever. I brushed some hair from his forehead and started to lean in. When our lips touched I could feel a shock of electricity going through my body, if I knew kissing him felt so good I would have done it a lot sooner. I let my hand go through his thick curls and let out a soft moan when he bit my lower lip. He chuckled against my lips and after one last peck he leaned away. Our foreheads were touching and I could feel his breath on my lips.

 ‘You’re amazing Ali, I honestly don’t know what I would do without you.’ 

‘You need to get ready, it’s almost time to go to the stadium again.’ I mumbled into Ash his shoulder.

After our make out session we just layed down on my bed and cuddled for a long time. Our legs were tangled and my face was buried in the crook of his neck. His fingers drew circles on my back and he even sang a song for me. He sighed and pressed a kiss on my hair. 

‘Are you coming to the show tonight?’ He asked as he untangled our legs. 

 I opened my eyes and grabbed his arms so he couldn’t leave yet. He chuckled and gave me a sweet peck on my lips. 

‘You were the one who said I had to get ready, remember?’ I groaned and let him go. 

He chuckled again and made his way to his suitcase ‘You didn’t answer my question.’ 

‘Of course I’m going! It’s the first concert since I’m here and I’m not planning to miss any of your performances!’ 

‘Good, I’m really glad you’re coming.’ 

‘Are you nervous?’ I asked when he played with the hem of his shirt. 

I got out of the bed and walked over to the boy who was now looking at his shoes, he seemed to find them very interesting. 

‘It’s stupid but I kind of am, it’s a long time ago that you saw us live and I’m just afraid I can’t focus or something will go wrong,’ he whispered.

I grabbed his chin en forced him to look at me ‘Stop this right know Ash, everything’s going to be fine and that I’m going to be there isn’t going to make any difference. You’re gonna rock your socks off, you’ll drum like there’s no tomorrow and you’re going to make a hundred screaming fans happy because of it. Including me and when you’re done you tell me I was right and then you’re never going to be this insecure anymore, okay?’ 

I big smile appeared on his face and within seconds his lips were on mine. We kissed for a while but when things started to get a little heated I decided to pull away. 

‘Now go get ready Irwin, before the guys will kill me,’ I said as I gave him a playful shove. 

He grinned and kissed my nose ‘Thanks Ali, you always know how to make me feel better.’

‘Yeah yeah, now go shower before I drag you there myself.’ 

When he opened his mouth to say something back I pushed him towards the bathroom and closed the door behind him ‘Hurry up Irwin, you’ve got 10 minutes.’ 

I heard him laugh and as I shook my head I searched for some clothes I could wear to the concert tonight. I picked out a black skinny jeans and a red flannel, I also chose a few bracelets and stole a beanie out of Ash his bag. When I was ready I decided to braid my hair, Ash wasn’t done yet so I had enough time to make a fishtail braid. I was almost finished when Ash came out of the bathroom, his hair was still damp from the shower and you could see he was in a rush. I smiled at him and finished my braid.  

‘Ready?’

I nodded and grabbed my purse while Ashton grabbed his red bandana. When we opened the door Michael was just about to knock.

‘Just in time,’ he grinned. 

We both laughed ‘Good timing huh, you should be proud of us,’ I said to the boys. 

Ashton grabbed my hand an intertwined our fingers ‘Shall we go?’  

Everyone nodded and after we met up with One Direction, Lizzy and Solange we all got in the black van. This night was going to be amazing.