Chapter ten.

‘Are you sure about this?’ my dad asked when we were saying our goodbyes. 

We were about to go through the duane and everyone was saying goodbye to their families. I had my arms around my dad’s waist and my face was pressed in his sweater so he couldn’t see my tears. Of course I was sure but I felt guilty for leaving my dad behind, I knew he didn’t like to be alone but he still agreed with me going on tour with Ash. 

‘I’m sure dad, are you going to be okay on your own?’ I looked up at him, only to see him smiling at me. 

‘Don’t worry about me kid, I’ll be fine. Now go have fun and promise me you’ll be careful, I know the fans love you but well you know-‘ 

I cut him of ‘I know, I’ll be careful, I promise.’ 

He kissed the top of my head and gave me one last hug. ‘Take good care of my girl Ash,’ he said to Ashton who was waiting for me before the entrance. 

Ash smiled and grabbed my hand ‘Don’t worry Dave, she’s in good hands with us’

I giggled and tugged on Ashton’s hand ‘Come on, we need to go.’ 

We waved at my dad and turned around to catch up with the others. Rowan had tears in her eyes and I quickly wrapped my arms around my best friend. 

‘It’s okay Row, don’t cry. Sarah will be fine, she’s a big girl now.’

Sarah was Rowan’s little sister, when she was 4 she was diagnosed with cancer. Their family has been through a lot, but now, 3 years later Sarah was all better. The doctors were very positive and Sarah has been healthy ever since. 

‘I know, I’ll just miss her and she didn’t understand why I was leaving.. I tried to explain but she got mad at me.’ Tears were covering her cheeks as she clung on to me. 

‘Oh Row, she’s probably just sad that you’re leaving her for a while. I’m sure she will forgive you soon, you know Sarah can never me mad at you for long. Now give me that pretty smile of yours, we’re going to America you silly,’ I said, trying to make her feel better. 

Sarah meant a lot to Rowan and I understood why it made her so upset. When I let Rowan go she smiled and wiped her tears away. 

‘You’re right, I’m sorry.’ 

I chuckled ‘There’s nothing to be sorry about love, now come on the others are already done.’ 

Two hours later we were all in the plane. I was sitting in the middle with Ashton and Michael beside me and Rowan was in the row in front of us with Luke and Calum. I was nervous and I could tell Rowan was too, we never really flown before. The last time I was in a plane was when I was 6 and I don’t really remember much of it. When the plane started moving I grabbed Ashton’s hand. He chuckled and intertwined our fingers. 

‘It’s going to be fine Ali, before you know it we’ll be in America.’ 

I squeezed his hand and looked out of the little window ‘What if something’s wrong with the plane?’

Michael laughed softly and grabbed my other hand ‘Stop stressing, nothing’s going to happen Ali. We fly a lot and we’re still here aren’t we?’ 

I slowly nodded ‘I know, I’m just a little bit nervous.. And scared.’ 

By the time the plane was making its way higher and higher I was squeezing the boys hands like there was no tomorrow. My heart was pounding really hard in my chest, my palms were sweaty and I had this weird feeling in my stomach. 

Ashton chuckled and kissed the side of my head ‘Relax Ali, everything’s gonna be fine.’ 

‘I can’t feel my hand anymore,’ Michael whined when I finally relaxed and let go of his hand. 

I stuck my tongue out to him and rested my head against Ashton’s shoulder, he was right, now we were in the air it wasn’t as bad as I thought. 

‘Ali? Ali wake up, we’re about to land.’ A voice whispered in my ear as a hand shook my shoulder. 

Sleepily I opened my eyes, only to look right into Ash’s green one’s. 

He smiled ‘Hello there sleepyhead, I thought you would never wake up.’ 

I sat up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes ‘Are we landing already?’ 

Michael chuckled ‘You slept for 5 hours and you even talked in your sleep.’ 

I looked at him with wide eyes ‘I didn’t?!’ 

When I saw both boys had a smirk on their faces I groaned and buried my head in my hands ‘Ogod did I really? What did I say?’ 

‘Nothing much, at least not what we could understand. But you did say my name once,’ Ash said. 

I felt my blood rush to my cheeks, I knew I talked in my sleep and I also knew I could say some very interesting things. 

‘Only your name?’ 

Ash raised his eyebrows ‘Yes, why? Did you dream of me?’ He grinned. 

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his arm ‘I did not, I was just wondering.’ 

The landing went very smooth and half an hour after Ash woke me up we stood on American ground. We waited on our suitcases and a bodyguard prepared the boys for the fans, apparently one of the boys tweeted something before we left so now there were a lot of fans at the airport. 

‘You and Row should stick together okay, just walk behind us and when the fans are too overwhelming you go straight to the car okay? Peter will already be there and he knows you guys are with us’ Ash said to me when we all had our bags and suitcases. 

I nodded and looked at Rowan who gave me a small smile. I loved the fans but sometimes I also found them a bit scary. As soon as we walked through the big doors we were greeted with screams. I hooked my arm into Rowans as we stayed behind the boys.

‘’Hey you’re Alison right’ a girl asked me.

‘Yes that’s me,’ I smiled and I gave her and the girls behind her a small wave. 

‘Oh it’s so nice to finally meet you! We just want you to know that we are huge Alishton shippers! You guys would be so cute together, well you’re already cute as friends but ohmygod imagine if you two would be a couple!’ The girl rambled.

I chuckled ‘Alishton huh? So that’s our ship name?' 

The girl grinned ‘Yes, do you like it?’ 

‘I certainly do,’ Rowan said with a smile while she wiggled her eyebrows.

The fans laughed ‘So does that mean you ship them to?’ 

Rowan nodded ‘Oh I do, they’re adorable!'

‘Who’s adorable?’ Arms were wrapped around my waist from behind and Ash let his chin lean on my shoulder. 

‘You are.’ One of the fans said and I giggled. 

‘Alishton is!’ said another one. 

Ashton giggled ‘Alishton? Aw do you hear that Ali, they gave us a ship name.’ 

‘Maybe that’s because you guys need one, I totally ship you too,’ Michael said when he walked towards us. 

The fans gasped at the sight of the their two idols and I couldn’t help but giggle. 

‘So is there hope for us Alishton fans?’ the same girls as in the beginning asked with a grin.  

Ashton shrugged but grabbed my hand and winked to the girls ‘You never know guys, you never know!’ 

---

Hello beautiful wattpad people (: 
I hope you all enjoy my story as much as I love writing it! 
Please review, vote or whatever so I know what you guys think (:

xx