Chapter twenty-six.

I couldn’t believe that our plan had worked. It worked, management agreed with us that they made a mistake and that it was wrong of them to push Ash to date with Isabel. When we came into their office they didn’t even let us speak first, they just said that they dealed with Isabel her management and that they were sorry for all the trouble. They were actually nice for once and they even said that they hoped that Ash and I would be happy together. The boys had a good chat with their management and they made some new arrangements. Everyone was happy and relieved and we all decided that it was time to party. Even Isabel came with us, she was happy for all of us and I really appreciated her for it. She had a conversation with her management to and let’s say that hers didn’t went that well as ours. They were angry but she didn’t care, she told us that she was already looking at a new management cause she was done working with these people.

‘I’m so happy right now,’ Ash whispered in my ear. 

He was standing behind me and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around in his arms and pressed my lips against his.

‘Me too, very happy,’ I said with a smile before kissing him again. 

When we both ran out of breath he let go of my lips and let his forehead rest against mine ‘I can’t believe we just kissed in public,’ he giggled. 

I laughed and buried my face in his neck ‘Me neither, it feels good that we don’t have to hide anymore.’ 

‘Ali! Come dance with us!’ Rowan yelled over the music. 

I gave Ash one last peck on his lips before I danced towards the girls. Solange, Lizzy and Summer were all dancing like there was no tomorrow and Rowan and I happily danced along. When I saw Francis dancing with Louis I walked over to them and dragged her with me to the other girls. I stuck my tongue out to Lou who pouted at me and laughed when he grabbed Ash his hand and made him do a pirouette. I did the same with Francis and giggling we all chose dance partner. We made up the most weird dance moves together and we didn’t even care that the other people in the club looked at us weirdly. We had fun and that was the only thing that mattered tonight.

‘I love you do you know that,’ Rowan said to me when we went to the bar to get some drinks. 

I chuckled and wrapped an arm around my best friend ‘I love you too Row.’ 

‘Hey girly’s look at Calum!’ Solange yelled to us when we got back with our drinks.

I looked around the club to find Cal and when I saw him a smile immediately appeared on my face. He was dancing with a girl and he looked really happy. They talked and laughed and I could see that the girl blushed when he said something in her ear. 

‘I wonder what he said,’ Lizzy giggled and we all laughed. 

‘Probably something cute and cheesy,’ Francis said with a smile. 

We watched them for a while and suddenly I remembered something Ashton said when we went to the beach together. Was this the girl Cal met before? She looked the same as Ash had described and it would explain why he looked this happy and.. in love? He had a look in his eyes that I recognized, Ash had looked at me exactly like that when he told me that he had feelings for me. 

‘Having fun?’ Ash asked with a smile as he took me in his arms to dance with me.

I nodded and pecked his lips ‘I am, what about you?’

He turned me around so my back was against his stomach again and he rested his chin on my shoulder as he moved our body’s to the beat of the music. 

‘I always have fun when I’m with you.’

I chuckled ‘You’re such a goofball.’ 

He laughed and kissed my cheek ‘It’s true though and now we can be together for real, I love it even more. Spending time with you is the best Ali even if we do nothing at all.’ 

I turned around so that I could look at him ‘You’re way to cute,’ I said before I kissed him again. 

-- 

The next morning I woke up by the sound of a slamming door. Groaning I opened my eyes only to see that there was no one in the room.

‘Ash?’

When there was no answer I slowly sat up. It was silent so the only explanation there was, was that Ash just left the hotel room. I yawned and let myself fall into the pillows again, I had slept amazing last night and I felt happy. When I rolled to my side I saw a blue sticky note on Ash his pillow. I narrowed my eyes and lazily stretched my arm to grab it. 

‘Goodmorning beautiful, I have a surprise for you. When you’re awake, text Rowan to come to your room. See you soon X Ash,’ I read out loud. 

I frowned and read it again, I was a bit confused so I just did what the letter said. I texted Rowan that I was awake and got out of bed when someone knocked on the door.

‘Morning Ali,’ Rowan greeted me before she walked past me with a box in her hand. 

I followed her back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed ‘What is going on?’ 

She smiled ‘I can’t tell you much I’m sorry but I’ll promise you that you’re going to love it!’

‘Then what can you tell me?’ I asked curious. 

‘That you need to take shower and then come back here so I can help you get ready,’ she said as she pulled me off the bed and pushed me towards the bathroom. 

‘Rowan,’ I whined. 

She laughed ‘Just do it Ali and hurry please.’

I sighed but did what she asked me and took a quick shower. When I came back into the room with just a robe I saw a very cute outfit laying on the bed. It was simple but very cute and I loved it! 

‘Rowan? What is this?’ I yelled. 

My best friend came walking into the room soon after that ‘That’s for you, I choose it for you.’ 

I smiled ‘I love it Row, but what’s if for?’ 

She rolled her eyes ‘Stop with the questions Ali and just put it on, we’ll eat breakfast after that and then I can say a little bit more.’ 

I sighed ‘Okay fine, but you better give me some good answers.’ 

Rowan just chuckled and grabbed my make up bag from my nightstand ‘Just get dressed Ali.’ 

She was very demanding today and it made me very curious of what was going to happen today. I struggled to get the skinny jeans on but managed to wiggle in it when Rowan laughed at me. I put on the boots while admiring them, I really liked them and I thanked Rowan for getting them for me. When I was finally dressed Rowan did my hair and make-up, she kept it simple but when I looked in the mirror I couldn’t do anything but smile. My best friend had made me look amazing.

I hugged her ‘Thank you Row, I don’t know what it’s for but I love it!’ 

She smiled and grabbed my hand so she could drag me towards the door ‘I’m glad you do Ali and you’re going to love today I promise! You’ll figure out what its for soon enough but you might already have an idea.’ 

‘The only thing I can think about is Ashton, he said he had a surprise for me so this probably has something to do with it. I’m guessing it’s a date since he told me he had already planned it a long time ago.’ 

The look on Rowan’s face told me that I was right and when I saw a sticky not on my plate I knew it for sure. It was a pink note and I recognized Ash his writing.

Enjoy your breakfast Ali, find Calum when you’re done (; See you soon X Ash