Chapter twenty-five.

The next morning Isabel came to the hotel and we decided to eat breakfast together. She hadn’t eaten anything yet and since we were going away for the day we kind of forced her to eat with us. I sat between Rowan and Solange and I must admit that I was a little nervous for today. 

‘I’m jealous, you’re going out with my boyfriend today,’ Solange pouted. 

I laughed ‘And you’re going with hers’ I pointed to Rowan and both girls giggled. 

‘I really hope this is going to work,’ Row said when we all finished eating. 

We went through some last details and then it was time to say goodbye to our real boyfriends. I kissed Ash his cheek and squeezed his hand. 

‘It’s all going to be fine,’ I whispered before I walked over to Harry. 

He kissed Solange goodbye and waved at her when she made her way over to Luke. 

‘Are you ready?’ He asked me with smile. 

I nodded and accepted his hand. We were the first to leave the hotel and if Liam did his work right then some people knew where we were going. To make this day fun for all of us they didn’t tell us girls where we were going so it would be a surprise. When Harry and I walked out of the doors I immediately spotted a man with a camera, Harry saw him too and his grip on my hand tightened. We smiled at each other before making our way over to the car, talking and laughing. We pretended that we didn’t see the man but we could hear him taking pictures. As final touch I pressed a kiss on Harry’s cheek before climbing in the car. 

‘That went well!’ Harry smiled when he closed the car door. 

‘So are you going to tell me where we’re going?’ 

He chuckled and shook his head ‘The driver knows where he has to go and I’m not going to tell you anything Ali. You just have to wait and see,’ he winked. 

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest ‘I hate surprises.’ 

Harry laughed and patted my shoulder ‘You’ll survive, Solange always does too and you two are quite alike!’ 

I smiled ‘You really like her don’t you Hazz?’ 

‘I do, and I don’t only like her a lot, I love her too Ali. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me.’ He said and I could see that he meant every word. 

That made me smile even more ‘I’m happy for you Harry, you deserve someone like Solange! She’s an amazing girl and you two are adorable.’ 

He grinned ‘Thanks Ali, I’m happy that you two get along so well. But even though I would love to talk about my girl all day, we’re here!’ 

I looked out of the window and I immediately saw that it was a large building. I just couldn’t see what kind of building yet and it made me very curious. When we got out of the car he grabbed my hand again. 

‘There are two men with a camera and Liam said that Josh is here too and he already spotted two fans.’ 

I looked at him with big eyes ‘So that means that there are probably going to more fans soon?’ 

He shook his head and stood a bit closer to me, we were already out of the car so this would be a good picture for the two men. 

‘Josh asked them not to spread any pics until we’re gone,’ he said and I let out a relieved sigh. 

We walked towards the entrance and when I saw the sign I gasped and stopped walking. 

‘We’re going climbing?’ I asked Harry, getting all excited. 

I loved climbing as a child and Ash and I often went to indoor climb hills when we we’re younger. Harry just smiled and dragged me towards the door. 

‘Ashton told me that you would love it and I actually quite like it myself so I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity for us to go climbing together!’ 

Inside we immediately spotted Josh, he was talking to two girls and turned around when one of them pointed at us. Harry waved to the drummer of his band but instead of walking over to them he dragged me with him to the other side of the climb hall 

‘We’re on a date remember, we don’t want them to interrupt,’ he explained when I looked at him weirdly. 

I giggled ‘Oh ofcourse, what are we going to say if the girls come over to us?’ 

Harry shrugged ‘The truth I guess, that we are hanging out as good friends.’ 

I raised my eyebrows ‘That’s not the whole truth, shouldn’t we tell them a bit more? I mean.. They’re supposed to help us right?’ 

Harry nodded ‘They are and we can tell them this is a date but I’m not sure if we should tell them why we’re doing this..’ 

‘We need to confuse them, I think you’re right. We shouldn’t tell them much, they need to talk about this with the fandom, they need to figure this out themselves. The fans are smart, I’m sure they can do it.’ 

Harry smiled ‘This is going to work Ali, I promise you. We’re working with management long enough now to know that they will figure it out too. They can be mean sometimes and the things they think are best for us aren’t always the best but they do care about us. They always help us and when they see that they made a mistake then they will fix it. The only problem we have right now is Isabel’s management but Ali you don’t have to worry about this right now, we’re gonna have fun first okay?’ 

I nodded and pulled him into a hug ‘Thank you Harry.’ 

He pressed a kiss to my forehead and guided my towards the wall ‘No problem Ali, now let’s climb!’ 

I chuckled and grabbed the first climbing grip ‘The first one who’s at the top wins!’ 

I shut everything out, focused on the grips and started climbing. It was a long time ago since I last did this but it felt like I never left the wall. I moved my hands and feet without thinking too much and before I knew it I reached the top. I looked down to see how far Harry was and to my liking he was not that far behind. I waited for him to catch up with me and it didn’t last long before he was beside me. He was breathing hard but there was a big smile on his face which matched mine. 

‘That was awesome!’ he said when he looked down to see how high we were. 

‘Thank you for taking me Haz, I almost forgot how much I loved climbing.’ I said when we sat down. 

He smiled at me and for a while we just looked around the climb hall. There weren’t much people and when Harry pointed at Josh I laughed. The poor boy probably never climbed before cause we could see from here that he clearly sucked at it. 

‘Shall we go down and get something to drink?’ Harry suggested. 

I nodded and after we both yelled to our insurer that we were coming down, we made our way down the wall.

We gave our harness to our insures and slowly walked towards the café. The two girls were still there and they giggled when Harry and I walked passed them. We both gave them a big smile which caused them to giggle even louder. I chuckled and held the door open for Harry, I always loved the effect that the boys had on their fans. We sat down at a table close to the window and we both orderd a hot chocolate with cream. When we waited Harry called Liam to ask if there was any news yet and how the other dates were going. 

‘Really? Oh wow I didn’t expect it to go so fast, that’s amazing Li!’ Harry said happily after a few moments of silence. 

They talked for a few more minutes but when our hot chocolate arrived he hang up the phone.  

‘I have great news Ali, the internet is already full with pictures of us and the other fake dates and everyone is talking about it. Liam just got a call from management that they want to talk with us. With all of us, we have to meet them in their office this afternoon.’