Chapter eighteen.

A few days later, on Sunday we all went out to get some lunch together. For some reason Ashton and I had managed to keep our feelings for each other a secret. Well for the outside world, all our friends knew of it of course. The night of the concert I told Rowan everything and the day after that the boys also found out. Everyone was really happy about it and they all begged us to go to management so we could tell the fans. We weren’t in a relationship yet but we were sort of dating, Ash said he would ask me on a date soon. He was teasing me about it all the time, saying that he had a great idea and that I just had to be patient, it would be worth it. Rowan and Luke were also dating and they decided they would talk with management this week to ask if they could make their relationship known. Luke was dying to tell the fans and because of all the positive reactions they got Rowan agreed with him. Michael was actually going on a date tonight with this girl he met in the hotel earlier, Summer. The only one who wasn’t seeing a girl right now was Calum, he said he was fine with it but sometimes I noticed the look on his face. Ash and I made it our new mission, we would find the perfect girl for our Calpal.

‘Hey Ali? What time are we going to the mall tomorrow?’ Solange asked as we were waiting for a waitress to come to our table. 

I turned to Ashton ‘What time are you guys leaving?’ 

’10am, we can drop you girls of if you like?’ he smiled. 

I looked at the girls and when they all nodded I smiled ‘Yes please, that would be great.’ 

He grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it ‘I hope they’re not going to ask any questions about Isabel tomorrow,’ he sighed. 

‘If they do you should just tell them the truth,’ Michael said as he smiled at me. 

Ashton shook his head ‘I really want to, but you know I can’t. Not until I’ve spoke to management about this.’ 

‘Well then why haven’t you yet? The fans want you and Alison to be together and they hate Isabel so why would management make a big deal out of this?’ Solange asked as she looked up from her menu-card. 

‘Well our management maybe won’t but we also have to deal with Isabel’s, I already talked to her about this and she said she was going to talk to them too.’ Ash said as he intertwined our fingers. 

‘I’m so glad that Isabel isn’t a bitch, she really supports us and I like that about her,’ I smiled. 

We all order our food and as we wait for it to arrive Ashton makes a keek for the fans. ‘Hey guys,’ he starts with a big smile.

I already knew the fans would die when they watched this, he was just so cute with his dimples and shiny green eyes. 

‘So I’m out for breakfast with all the boys and  Solange, Lizzy, Rowan and of course Alison. Say hi guys!’ 

He turns the camera to us and the girls and me all giggle and wave. Ash rambles about some other stuff until the time is up and he immediately uploads the video.

‘Yep they still ship Alishton,’ he chuckles as he goes through the comments. 

I lean closer to him so I can look over his shoulder and I smile when I see all the Alishton comments. I love how they all know him so well, they know something is not right between him and Isabel. And they also know that there is something going on between Ash and I, they’re not stupid and to be honest every fool could see we were in love. Yes, I was in love with my best friend and everyone, including me loved it. 

After lunch we all got back to the hotel for some relaxing, the boys had the day off today so everyone kind of did what they wanted to do. Luke and Rowan went to the cute ice cream shop where they had their first date again and Solange and Lizzy both decided to accompany their boyfriends to the studio. Michael was getting ready for his date with Summer and Calum begged Ash and I to come game with him. 

‘You know we both suck at this right?’ Ash chuckled as he grabbed a controller. 

‘Hey, I’m not that bad I beat Luke last time,’ I said as I playfully shoved him. 

He rolled his eyes ‘That was your beginners luck Ali and Cal and Mikey are the best gamers out of us four.’ 

I grinned ‘We shall see, what do I get when I win?’ 

The boys started laughing and Cal patted me on the shoulder ‘I’m sorry but you’re not going to win Ali.’ 

I pouted ‘Well thanks for the trust in me guys, I really appreciate it. Why don’t we just start this stupid game.’ 

Calum pressed on play and I immediately saw that we were playing a war game ‘Seriously Cal, you want me to shoot people?’ 

He chuckled ‘Yeah I do, but please shoot the right one and not the ones who are on your team.’ 

I rolled my eyes again ‘I’m not stupid, I’m sure Ash will be dead before me.’ 

Ashton huffed ‘I wouldn’t be so sure about that.’ 

But just as he finished his sentence he got shot. I tried to hold back my laughter but I failed and some giggles escaped my mouth. 

‘Oh shut up you, you will be next.’ He growled as we started the game again. 

We played for almost an hour and I did pretty well, the boys also admitted I was better than they thought. And Ashton cursed so much that whenever I got shot it was because I was laughing so hard. 

‘Hey Cal? Maybe this girl of Michael has a nice girl friend for you.’ I said while wiggling my eyebrows. 

We stopped gaming and crashed on the couch, I was lying between Ash his legs with my back against his stomach and his arms around my waist. Calum layed on the other couch, he had a frown on his forehead and looked up from his phone.

‘What?’ he asked like he was stupid. 

‘You’re the only one who isn’t dating right now.’ 

He shrugged and looked at his phone again ‘I don’t really care, I’m really happy for you all but I’m fine on my own right now.’ 

I smiled at him ‘Okay, if you say so. You can always just marry me and Ash,’ I teased.  

Calum laughed ‘Yeah, let’s do that! Calishton all the way.’