Chapter 6: Memories, Sweet Memories

Prince's POV

  Seeing lights pass one by one concluded to making my headache worse. A nurse comforted by saying I was going to be just fine. Fine? I don't feel fine at all; my limbs feel like they're about to fall off. The pain was excrusading, developing all over my muscles. Especially from my backside and my shoulder blad. I was flashing in and out. First off, when we were swerved across the road, I hit my head on the steering...wheel. I see blood.

  Everything's going blurry. ¿Dónde está mi amor? What are they doing? They just about ripped my favorite t-shirt open, and...I know I'm not exactly conscious, but I know what that charging thing does.

  Now, I could hardly withstand keeping my eyes open. Harder and harder it became to stay awake. Am I asleep or am I--no I'm not going to think about it. In a minute a dozed off.

Lele's POV

  I've been sitting here for some long hours. Stull waiting on news about my cousin, but as you can see nobody acts like they can see me eagerly trying to see what's going on. One of the nurses was irritating me  the whole time while I was in the waiting room. I sighed and tried to calm down. I walked over to the window looking for a distraction.

  It was staring to get inclement outside. The beads of rain trailing down the tall windowpanes' surface. Ha, you can see the race of raindrops sliding down, racing to the bottom. It acts like it won't ever stop raining.

   "The family of Joeneshu White," A nurse called out.

   "I'm her cousin," I hopped out of my seat. Only Prod, my other cousin, Joenehu's brother, my Auntie, and me were here. Including Bre.

   "Well, she's had her surgery on her right leg and ankle, but she needs plenty of rest. A few nurses are occupying her at the moment." She continued, "I believe that there is some bad news, need I say?"

   "Yes, go ahead." My aunt eagerly replied.

   "If she was hit any harder she would'be been in a coma. She was unconscious for a whilr, so we tried not to stabilize her."

   "Can we go see her?" I solemnly begged her.

   "I'm afraid not. Visiting hours are over at the moment, but come back around a later time." She smiled and walked off.

   "Another patch of hours?" I tohught. This is taking forever.

  Minutes more arrived and Prince's mom rushed in and so did Dee and Ray.

   "What's their condition?" a concerned Ray asked. Ms. Perez immediately paced over to get some coffee. The breeze outside affected everyone.

   "Does it look like I care about that 'Power to the peace' blexican. I fanything I'm gonna hurt him for getting in a car accident." I said sitting back down with my chin in the palms on my hands.

   "It's 'Spread the Peace', smartness." He remarked, "Why you have to be so heartless? He's already injured."

  I continued, " Well I'm gonna wait until he's better. Then, I'll put him back in the hospital." I had a funny grin on my face. Made me look a little demented.

   "Haha, very funny need I say. You need Jesus. Ya little demonic figurine of a person." I took that as an insult. It sent me fuming.

   "Why, thank you."

   "I knew it! Let's get an exorcism in here. Nurse?" He said running off to one of the nurses.

   "This is not a laughing matter. Our friends are in the hospital, and this is how you two act upon it?" Dee interrupted. She sounds like my mother.