Chapter 18: Hate to Break It to Ya

Excuse the partial vulgar language. . .

   Alexis's P.O.V.

   Funny how you thought that was the last of me. Princeton is still and will forever be mine. He just doesn't recall it. Remember how devious I said I was and I could turn Joeneshu's world around? Well, "Prince" is her world, so why not turn her world against her?

   Joe's got it coming for her. I know these acting skills didn't go to waste. I chuckled maniacally and pulled out my large make up kit. Poor Prince, innocent little face is so blinded sometimes.

   Sooner or later, I pulled up at his house and knocked on his door.

  Ken's P.O.V.

   Oh Lord, I'm a born sinner. I told myself I'd wait until marriage to take it that far. But my conscience was rooting me on, at least that's what I thought. My heart was poundering in my ear telling me to have the time of my life. I just felt and knew I was ready. Roc was so... enticing and seductive. Words couldn't describe.

   I bit the nail of my index finger dreamily thinking about the amazing night I had.

   It all replayed over again in my head...

   The room became stuffy, filled with the smell of pure, loving sex. Sweat beads coated my body as it pressed against his. He traced his finger down my spine as I watched his chest rise and lower, taking countless breaths. We laid indulged in each other's company as we drifted in vigilance, hoping the world stood still, as the time pressed on.

   Interrupting our tender moments, I heard the creak of the front door open. It scrapped against the floor as it swung open. "Kennedy?" called mother.

   I swelled out of my daydreams and sat up, budging Roc. I yelled in a soft voice. "Get up, get up! My mom's home!"

   His eyes seemed to grow ten times larger as he flung out of bed onto the floor. He shrugged on his boxer briefs and pants as I continued pulling on my bra and panties, along with my pajamas.

   Hastily, I rushed to the window and pulled the sill up, pointing to it. "Kennedy?" I heard her call. Roc ducked his head under, stepping out the window onto the roof pulling on his tank shirt. I gave him his phone as he whispered, "Ken?"

   "What?"

   "I love you," he grimaced.

   "I love you, too," I responded, sharing a quick peck with him.

  I kicked the wrapper under my bed and tossed myself into my bed, bundling up in the covers just as soon as she walked into the room.

   "Kennedy?"

   I played asleep, while rubbing the "crust" out of my eyes. "Huh, is that you, Mama?"

   "I thought you heard me calling you. I brought back some food."

   "Thanks, Mama."

    She sniffed the air. "What's that smell?"

   My eyes widened, I stuttered, "Um, it's j-just. . . the outside fumes?" I turned over on my side.

   That boy just don't know he makes my mind go crazy! He's coming over later. And boy, oh boy! I can't wait! Not to do it again, just to reminisce and share the same love. That's if I get lucky.

  Dee's P.O.V.

   I think it's absolutely ridiculous of what's been stirring up between Ray and me. I don't think Ray cares anymore. There's a lot of things I don't think are best for our relationship if we can't trust each other. Then, I look at everyone else's relationships and they're all living the life with their loves. While I'm on the back burner.