Chapter 19: Dress Shopping

  Omniscient P.O.V.

   The two days passed by swiftly and the Mindless boys and OMG Girlz boarded up and left off to rehearse for their upcoming Spring tour. February soon faded away and March was just right around the corner. A month passed, and the boys were notified by their managers that they could take a week's break before the tour started in April. Excitement brought out the best of them as they began to travel back home. The girls back home were still clueless to the fact that they'd once again be reunited with their loves.

   All was good on their side, but the girls back home were feeling a little down. Knowing the boys would be out and about, around the nation, and around other girls startled them. They trusted them, but they were known to make mistakes. As one of the girls passed through the hallways of the high school, a poster caught her eye as it read, "Spring Formal held on April 11." She saddened but hoped of their coming again sooner.

  Quetta's P.O.V.

   Jacob called me once again, just after the school bell sounded. Indeed I was happy, but school has me pressed against the wall by knives. I was yearning for his sweet voice to tickle against my eardrum all day, but that feeling quickly changed over time. Through the school day was pretty much exhausting and knowing I had an extra package to carry on weighed me down a little. I can't believe I'm seven weeks and it feels like I've gained twenty pounds, but its just six.

   It changes your emotions and definitely wrecks your nerves. I definitely can't wait for eight more months than the extreme manifests when I'm close to my due date. Hyperventilation was just one of my problems.

   I groaned into the phone, "I wish you were here. I miss you, Jake."

   "I miss you, too, Que. How are you and the little one?" Jacob asked quite concerned lately about me.

   My hand immediately brushed over my small baby bump under my sweatshirt like it was a reflex. A small blush festered over my cheeks.

   "She is just fine," I answered.

   "How do you know it's a girl? It could be a boy just as handsome as me. " I could imagine him smirking slyly.

   "I just have a feeling, I guess. But it's a girl most definitely." I boasted.

   "I'll believe it when I see it." He assured.

   "That's not completely accurate since you have your career, you never know what will happen in the next eight months. You might not be there." A frown cascaded over my face.

   "How are you so sure?"

   "Well, you see you're not here right now."

   "But I am. Turn around."

   "What're you talking about, Jacob?"

   "Just turn around, girl!"

   I laughed and pivoted on my heels, looking through the school parking lot.

   "See me, I'm waving." From the distance, I saw a familiar silhouette waving hastily in the air. I smiled brightly and started to run as much as I could as I saw him coming closer to me.

   "Baby!" Jacob called as he picked me up and twirled me around into the air just as we met halfway.

   "Jacob!" I called back, hugging him tightly. "God, I missed you, boy!"

   He laughed his amazing laugh.

  Dee's P.O.V.

   I really started to feel bad in how I treated Ray when he came over. Somehow just seeing him refueled the annoyance of whenever he tried to apologize and end up making the same mistake again. Now, I owe him an apology, but we need to start somewhere right?