Chapter 13: Just a Dare

Roc's P.O.V.

Yeah, I was dared, too. I'm not 'fessing up, so you'll have to wait. Everyone has their own dare, but our clique had to get the hard ones. Not really hard, but typically going to cause drama between us all. Before any of this happens, I'm innocent. It's a game, and we're all individual players. Whatever drama you get caught in is your fault. You don't have to do the dare, but if you don't... freshman treatment.

In the game, we are all sent dares on a piece a paper in our lockers. It is tradition for the school; some sophomore told me about it. Just don't get caught by the principal when you're doing the deed. It's a coincidence how I get dared to screw with Kennedy's mind. At first, I didn't want to go through with the dare, judging on how I already messed up our relationship so far. But it was over nonsense and her assumptions that caused me to blow up. But now, I just want to see her crumble. How she blew up in my face and made me feel like shit. She's got another thing coming.

Gathered in the courtyard smack dab in the middle of the school campus, we all greeted each other and stirred up conversations. Somehow the dare spew into it and leaked in.

"Alright, who's up next?" Prodigy rubbed his hands together.

"I'll go first!" Alexis hopped up with a cheesy smile.

"What's your dare?" I asked.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, and told her not here. "Do you want intervention or suspension?"

She sighed and slopped back onto the bench's edge.

"Who's next?" Ray asked, scratching his head.

"Quetta," everyone called her name, shifting their eyes to her.

"Can I have my face back?" Marquetta gave a disgusted look.

"It's your turn," Joe cooed.

"But I don't wanna." She whined.

"Just do it." Ray replied.

Marquetta arose from her seat and looked back at Kennedy a certain way, but she proceeded. She walked up to me and sat in my lap.

"And what would your dare be?"

She bit her lip in hesitation and started body rolling on me. I chuckled at Ray's remark as he turned on "Red Nose." I gripped her waist as she started yiking. She bent it over and my thoughts got deeper. The boys were cheering me and Quetta on all through the song. All honesty, Quetta had a body! Her curves and the way she rolled...Mmm. The lap dance wasn't the only thing I was enjoying. Just the frustration and jealousy on Kennedy's face. I chuckled and smirked at her. I sighed, karma's a friend and enemy.

Just as the song was almost over, the assistant principal strutted in in her fitted suit. "Turn off that music, immediately! I will confiscate it if I see it out again. Detention AND weekend intervention will be held for all attendants in this courtyard."

Just as she left out, everyone rushed to turn off their phones and electronics. Nobody wanted to get in trouble and have weekend schooling, not even the rebellious trouble makers. I was a little upset; I didn't want her to stop dancing on me. At least I fulfilled my duties to upsetting Ken, I'm all good.

Prince's P.O.V.

Just a great start of today, I marched myself up to one of my cousin's jewelry stores. Even though I'm making myself late for school, this was more important at the moment. I muster up a giant grin on my face and walked straight in. Remember when Joeneshu gave me back the necklace? While little ole Princeton decided to do something a little memorable and get it engraved, again. I just have a feeling she'll love it, at least I hope.