Chapter 2: You Only Live Once

Joe's POV (Joeneshu)

Here I am trying to eat some fajitas, and something's poking me. I didn't eat breakfast 'cause of my cousin, Lele, made me late for 1st period. There it goes again. I looked to my left...then my right. It's this ugly little boy, Roc, acting like he don't have no sense.

I looked at my tray then flicked a piece of corn with my fork.

It missed him, and landed into Kennedy's hair. " Oh my gosh!" I said to Roc. We started laughing to ourselves.

"What's so funny?" Kenn shook her head. Then, the corn fell, and sropped on her plate. I flicked some more corn at Roc, and it hit Deja in her face.

"Hey!" Dee looked at Lele, and threw a grape at her. Moments later World War II: Cafeteria Food Fight Edition corrupted in the lunchroom. Roc and I ducked under tables and threw breadrolls at people. I saw Dee throw salad dressing on Ray's shirt and Nique's blue bun.

"Oh my god! Deja! I'm gonna get you." Zonni said in a playful tone. Deja startied laughing I walked over where they were for a sneak attack.

"Oh you think it's funny, huh?" Ray asked Dee with a crazy grin across his face. She nodded her head giggling.

A half a second passed and he smother-hugged Dee getting thousand island dressing all over her Aeropostale jacket.

"Oooooo," and "Dammmmn" is all I heard erupting from the crowd.

Dee raced to the salad bar. "That's the last straw."

Ray and everyone else went for the salad bar. Too funny! Everyone was throwing croutons, cheese, cherry-like tomatoes, and cups of salad dressing.

The Mr. Adams stepped up to the chaos. "STOP THIS MONSTROSITY!"

Silence spread across the room. "In school suspension for the main ones who started it! Everyone involved report to the office immediately! Can you be civilized for a day?" Mr. Adams preached. I could see the think vein pulsing out of his forehead. More like a fivehead.

The whole crew headed to the principal's office. It was worth a try. I mean you only live once.

Quetta's POV (Marquetta)

Ugh, I can;t stand not staring at that boy. Even if he had spaghetti in his afro. If only I were single I'd be with Princeton in a heart beat. Why you gotta be such a hearthrob? That goregous smile he has. Stop. I'm getting carried away. It's time to get serious, and face my consequences for throwing my macaroni & cheese at Joeneshu. Hey, I sound smart! LOL

"You know just because you're famous doesn't mean you can act like that." Ms. Shaw, our principal began, "I was told Joneshu started the food fight, is this statement correct?"

"Yes m-" Joe got cut off.

"I did it." Roc said with his nappy-headed self.

I saw Joe give Roc a look like she was saying "You taking the blame?"."Yes, I started the food fight, then they joined in a little later." Roc continued. "Joensehu looked so surprised. I'm just glad I didn't het the full blame. i was the one who screamed 'FOOD FIGHT' after all. Roc got detention for the rest of the week. It's just Monday, plus we have to spice up Mondays since they get so boring.

Lele's POV (Talyssia)

Oh wow, Ms. Shaw really thinks we give a bunch about retract. Retract is the same thing as in school suspension. We all got sent home to change. I know I ain't coming back, but she must of read my mind. So she said if we don't report back to school no later than 12:35, we get an extra week of detention added to our retract. I pulled up to my house; I unlocked the door took a quick shower, and put this yellow off-the-shoulder top with the word 'CHILL' in bold letters and a big smiley face. Then I put on some leggings and high tops, and got back to school to meet up with everybody else.