Chapter Twenty-Nine

• Dedicated to To My AMAZING Fans!!

Enjoy :) Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN :D Thank you!!!

_________________________________________________________---

RECAP:

“Anyways, do you seriously think I’m not scared, either? I’m terrified,” he said grabbing both of my hands.

“Really?” I asked not even believing him. Morgan didn’t come off like that.

“Of course! I won’t be perfect at it either,” he said in a reassuring tone. It’s almost as if he knew that would relieve me, because it did.

He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

“Now go!” he said pulling me up so I’d be standing.

“What? Now?”

“No,” he chuckled shaking his head. “Go and pick up the pizza. I have papers to grade,” he said clicking his red pen.

I rolled my eyes and he slapped my ass. I smiled and picked up my keys to go and get the food.

_____________________________________________________________

My hands were shaking. They felt ice cold. My heart was racing a mile a minute. I could barely breathe. In three minutes time, my life could change forever.

“Stop pacing,” Morgan said chuckling.

“It’s not funny,” I retorted back. He just thought that I was overreacting. Psh, overreacting my ass. I have a very good reason to be acting this way.

Morgan was flipping through the channels while I was just trying to calm myself, walking hastily, in front of the TV. How he was even seeing what was truly on was beyond me.

He was probably just calming his nerves, too. He seemed calm right now, but I bet his heart was racing, too.

“What’s the time?” I asked, stopping in front of him. He stretched out his arm, pulling out his phone and looking at it.

“It’s been forty-five seconds.”

“Seriously?” I growled.

He nodded, smirking.

“You’re very impatient,” he mumbled, as I sat next to him on the sofa.

“I know,” I grumbled, resting my head into his chest. He smelt nice. He smelt comforting. I inhaled his scent that seemingly calmed me down. Everything about Morgan just seemed to calm me down. He ran his fingers through my hair, twisting it around his finger as he done so.

“Whatever the results, just know that I will always love you,” he murmured into my ear.

Just hearing those words made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The heat of his breath made my body get instant goose bumps and shudder.

“And me, too,” I mumbled back into his chest. My words came out too easily and that’s when it clicked. I would always love Morgan; I wanted Morgan in my life everyday for the rest of our lives. I wanted this to come out positive, because no matter what, I was going to give Morgan what he wanted, also what I was coming to terms with wanting; a baby.

I closed my eyes. Morgan continued playing with my hair in a calming way.

“It’s time,” he mumbled into my ear. My eyes shot open and I shook my head. Whether I was ready or not wasn’t the question, it was the fact that I was nervous about disappointing Morgan. Not that I actually think he’d really be disappointed if the outcome was bad, it’s just, he doesn’t need any more bad things in his life involving something like this.