Chapter Ten

Hey all :) First, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy anniversary, it was amazing even though I was sick! Second, thanks sooooo much to you voters! I got all the min votes for an early update within like four hours! GEEEZ! Third, y'all rock, simple as that :) This is sooooo short, but hopefully you don't hate me for it!!! Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN :) Enjoy!!

P.S. I know a lot of people were confused by chapter nine, hopefully the q's and a's page I uploaded last night helped ! If not, just comment below or send me a message and I'll answer your questions :)

______________________________________________________

Being in jail really gives people time to think. First off, what the fuck is wrong with me? Why couldn’t I just let that bitch talk her talk? Because I’m stubborn and couldn’t have her saying that shit to me. Second, jail is no joke. I’m never putting myself in this position again. And lastly, everything Kimberly said was true.

Morgan would hurt me when he fucked up, he doesn’t take no for an answer, he can’t cook or clean and he tries his hardest to make the ones he loves happy. He never gave up on me even when he should’ve. He held on for so long even though I said he didn’t I know he did love me. And the truth is, I love him too.

Damn it Addie! You can’t love him! You have an amazing boyfriend who is so sweet, so kind.

I groaned out in frustration. The guard that had let out Kimberly was now unlocking the bars.

Holy shit! Finally! I can’t wait to see John, hug him and then smack him for not getting me!

I walked out and saw Nick and not John.

“Uh where the fuck is my boy friend?” I snapped still pissed at him.

“Addie, sit down for a minute,” he said pointing to a chair after I was brought my cell phone and some other things.

“Nick, you’re scaring me,” he was, he sounded so serious.

He nodded towards the chair and I sat down. He kneeled down in front of me. “John’s been in a car accident. That’s why he hasn’t come to get you. I just got word.”

“No, you’re lying. What is Morgan in on this? I knew he hated John!”

“Addie! No! I’m not lying! He was in a car accident! The roads were wet and slippery and not to mention the fucking drunk driver that hit him.” The tears came pouring down. John couldn’t have been in an accident! No! And I was so pissed at him for not coming. Oh, fuck what if it he doesn’t make it .Okay, deep breaths.

“Come on, Addie, I’m driving you to the hospital,” he said grabbing my hand to pull me up since I wouldn’t move. John was going to be okay, I just knew it.

We got into his SUV and then drove to the hospital. The entire time I was tapping my foot and allowing horrid, awful thoughts roam through my head. Why John?

The hospital was packed. It was Saturday and around five in the evening. I looked like shit from being in jail all damn night and day but I didn’t give a shit. The only thing I cared about was seeing John and making sure he was alright.

After Nick found a parking spot we ran to the emergency department entrance.

The lady at the desk was talking on the damn phone. Seriously? How very professional like!

“Excuse me?” I asked trying to hold down my anger.

No answer. I was tapping my fingers across the desk to hold it back.

One more time. “Excuse me?”

No fucking answer.

I leaned over and hung up her phone call and gave her a cheesy grin. “Now that I have your fucking attention, do you mind telling me where my fucking boy friend is? His name’s John Collins,” I said to the young blonde who was obviously super pissed I hungup her call.

Before she could answer a doctor walked over to me and pulled me aside. “You know John Collins?” he asked. I nodded anxiously. Please, I need good news.

“He’s in a critical condition, he’s got a cracked skull, bruised body, broken ribs and legs, and in a coma.”

“What?” I shouted not even realizing how loud I was being. This had to be a nightmare. It was a nightmare.

“I’m sorry ma’am.”

“But he’ll be okay right?” I was sobbing now. I hadn’t even the slightest clue it was that bad.

“We can’t promise you that, like I said, he’s in a critical condition,” the doctor said walking away leaving me to fall into Nick’s arms to sob.

______________________________________________________________

*****READ*****

-Does everyone still hate John for not picking her up??

-What do you thinks going to happen?

-What do you WANT to happen? TELLL ME

-Comment && vote!!!

*IMPORTANT UPDATE NEWS: Due to me being really sick and missing two and a half days of school, I've got soooo much homework, quizzes and tests that were brought to me (blehhh) that I'm working on this weekend in order to not fall behind. I'll not be updating until sometime Monday evening- Sorrrrry!*

Thanks for reading:)

-countrygirlusa (hunter-kylie)

P.S. I've got a new story called Cancer Secrets! I'd really appreciate if you guys would check it out, vote and tell me what you thought? ;)