Chapter Twenty-Four

Hey! So, OMG, #9 on Teen Fiction!!!! YAY:) 121 votes on last chapter!!! Woo hoo! Haha.. anyways. It's not too romantic butttttttt, there's Addie and Morgan moments<3 hahaha. Enjoy:) COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

P.S. You don't have to read my LONG message at the end if you don't want to.

______________________________________________________________

“Addie?” someone said knocking on my door.

I couldn’t really hear who it was though. Obviously male. I had been sitting on my sofa for the last twelve hours. I didn’t know what to do or say or even to think. I stood up, flattened my wrinkly shirt, and opened the door.

Morgan.

“Hi,” I mumbled opening the door to where he could come on in.

“So, I brought you your favorite food, I take it you haven’t eaten yet?” he asked walking in and finding his way to the kitchen.

“Uh…no,” I said hesitantly and if on cue my stomach started growling. He turned his face to me, raised his eyebrow, and smirked.

“What’s my favorite food?” I asked not even knowing if he knew.

He gasped, looking fake hurt. “It hurts me that you think I’d not remember what your favorite food was!” he said exasperated. I rolled my eyes.

“You’re such a drama king,” I mumbled. He opened the container and I smiled. He remembered; chicken alfredo.

“Please tell me you didn’t cook this?” I asked once I remembered Morgan has no cooking skills whatsoever.

“Please, I’m not trying to get you sick,” he said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

“Right...” I mumbled taking out some plates from the cabinet. I was so thankful that John had left in the time I had given him; however, I didn’t want to think about him at all.

We took our plates and sat down at the table.

“Addie, what you said, about the whole forgiving thing, we need to talk,” he said sternly. Like teacherly. Which was kind of sexy.

“Okay,” I mumbled taking a bite of the delicious alfredo. I don’t know who cooked it, but it was obvious he hadn’t lied about the fact that he hadn’t.

I didn’t know what he was going to say. I was scared. What if he didn’t want to forgive me? Wait-no. I needed to just listen.

Morgan took my hands into his and rubbed mine with his thumbs. He scooted his chair closer to me where our knees were touching. He released one of his hands and brought it up to my face , placing a stand of hair behind my ear. He never took his eyes off mine. His pale, blue eyes bored into mine deeply. He had what looked like a sign of lust and desire on his face but I wasn’t too sure.

He placed his hand back into mine.

“Addie, I never had to forgive you. I wasn’t mad, I just liked seeing you squirm and work hard for my attention,” he said a bit cocky.

What?

“What?” I yelled taking my hands away from his.

“Don’t get pissed. Addie, I’m going to lay everything out on the table okay? And then you can decide if you want to be with me? You don’t have to decide today. I’m just going to tell you my feelings and all that, okay?” he said still staring at me intensely. I bit my lip and nodded. He had feelings for me? And he thought I’d say I didn’t want to be with him? Ha!