Chapter Eight

Hey everyone! I just woke up and checked this and saw I got all the votes for an early chapter so I decided to upload before I headed off for school and not make you wait nine hours! :)  So be warned… LOTS of drama!! Haha, but that’s good right? Hope you enjoy the chapter! Please don’t’ forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Thanks!

P.S. I think I have to  clear something up about everyone’s ages in this story because I’ve had like three people ask about it considering there was talk about alcohol and all that. This story is set in America, hence the two states Georgia and Texas…That’s why Addie once said it was illegal for Kimberly to drink because the legal age in the U.S. is twenty-one and not sixteen or eighteen or whatever like some other countries. Anyways, these are everyone’s ages: Addie, John, Chalice, Darren and Nick are all about twenty-two, Kimberly is nineteen, and Lauren and Morgan are twenty-nine and thirty. I hope this cleared that up for the few people who asked!

HALF IN ADDIE’S P.O.V. HALF IN MORGAN’S. IT IS MENTIONED WHERE IT CHANGES. I WAS GOING TO DO SEPARATE CHAPTERS BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT!

Enjoy! :D

I grabbed out my phone and texted Nick since I couldn’t necessarily yell at him right here in front of John. When he didn’t immediately check out his phone I kicked him.

“Fuck, that hurt,” Nick groaned. He still didn’t check the nasty text I sent him but kicking him helped a lot.

I shrugged and smiled innocently. “Whoops.” Lauren shot me a knowing smile which made me grin more. Right now, I could kill Nick. Speaking of killing Nick, the reasoning why I could just showed up with Kimberly on his arm.

Okay, deep breaths, this isn’t going to be bad. It’s just mutual friends having dinner. Yeah, mutual friends that are in love. Fuck! I didn’t just think that, did I? Morgan and I are no longer in love; we were in love, past tense…

“Great you’re here, we just ordered a minute ago, the waitress will be right back,” Nick said to Morgan. Kimberly just looked bored which made me pissed off for some reason.

“Okay,” he said taking a seat next to Nick and right across from John. Remember, deep breaths, there’s nothing he could say that’d get to John.

“You remember each other, right?” Nick said with a cheesy smile plastered on his face.

“Yeah,” John said casually. Was this not bothering him?

I leaned over to whisper in his ear. “We can leave if this is too awkward for you,” I suggested hoping he’d say we should.

“Nope, I’m fine,” he whispered back.

“Nobody likes people who are whispering in front of others, Addie,” Nick said. I swear I’m going to kill him.

“So, your name’s Kirstin, right?” I asked smiling politely at Kimberly. I so knew the bitches’ name.

Nick and Morgan both smirked and Lauren looked shocked that I had said that. John obviously did nothing because I had never even told him about Kimberly and the fact that she slapped me.

She gasped and looked offended. “No, it’s Kimberly, Abby,” oh so the bitch wanted to play like that huh? Well, I could do that. Everyone was staring at us now and John looked suspicious but he wasn’t going to say anything. He just kept holding my hand under the table.