UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE :D

Hey, everyone! I literally haven’t updated this in five months and I am terribly sorry for that. I’ll bore you all with excuses of why. : ) Haha.. I had my daughter a few months back, and well, she comes first. I also had to remain really focused on school because I had to make sure I graduated. I’ve just been really busy with all things school and baby related haha. I still am busy, but, I’ve had a few ideas pop up in my head and I needed to get them written down ASAP. Anyways, I am really sorry, but I have exciting news : )

The most frequent question I received when I posted the epilogue was :

‘Will you write a Sarah and Ryan story?’

I was probably asked that like 200 times and I was said I don’t know or probably not, well, guess what? I’ve started writing one. I am not too sure yet if it will focus a lot on Addie and Morgan and all that, but they will be included, of course, since they are Ryan’s parents.

Here is what I will have posted as the Table of Contents:

 Sarah Powers is a college student whose life is about to get flipped upside down. She and her boyfriend, Ryan Denson, have been hiding their relationship from their parents and they just find out that they’re going to be having a child together soon. Ryan isn’t ready to be a father although he surely thinks he is and Sarah isn’t sure if she and Ryan are meant to be. Sarah just wants to be free and single now that she is tied down with a child for the rest of her life and in a relationship with a boy who is so in love with her.

Enjoy, go look for it on my profile under ‘21 to Life’, comment, say whatever you want, lol. I will post the first chapter as soon as this is finished posting : )

**** here is the link to the story if you'd like to read it :)

http://www.wattpad.com/20203339-21-to-life