Chapter Thirteen

Hey:- ) Sorry I just updated for Hunter, I was driving for the last six hours and then went to a college tour and  we just got to a hotel with wifi so we could put this up. There wont be anymore updates until at least late Monday evening because we’re going to be super busy visiting colleges and whatnot. -Seth. :-) comment, vote, and fan.

______________________________________________________________________

“Close them,” John yelled in a playful tone. I giggled. Not because it was funny but because I was excited to see what John had done.

“They’re closed, I promise,” I whined. I actually had one eye half opened but John noticed it and pulled out a blindfold.

“Seriously, John?”

“Yes,” he muttered tying it around the back of my head. He took my hand and led me out of the car.

“John, we’ve been walking for like an hour,” I complained. Where the heck was he taking us? All I know is he drove to some plaza it looked like from when I peeked.

“Quit complaining, babe, we’re here, but you can’t look yet,” I heard him rustle around for something in his pockets. It sounded like keys, though I couldn’t be sure considering I was still blindfolded. He took my hand and led me into some place very warm; thankfully, I was starting to get pretty cold out there.

“Alright, keep your eyes, closed, I’m going to take the blindfold off, but you’ve got to keep them eyes closed,” he whispered in my ear while taking off the blindfold. I shut my eyes tightly obeying his order.

“Open,” he said. I opened my eyes and saw we were in a dimmed restaurant with candles and twinkly lights all around us. There were my favorite flowers and everything. I smiled and turned to face John who looked a bit shy.

“This is the plan you’ve had all along?” I asked cheerfully.

“Yeah, I sort of know the owner and I know it’s your favorite Italian restaurant so I pulled some strings.” I didn’t even realize it was my favorite restaurant until he said that.

“You didn’t have to do all of this,” I muttered under my breath. Seriously, he didn’t, he was too kind.

“Nonsense, you deserve to have the world, except I can’t afford that,” he said jokingly. I chuckled for real this time and he pulled out a chair for me to sit in. he sat down right in front of me and I saw a waiter come on out. He poured us a glass of red wine each, since I hated white and said they were preparing our orders now.

“How do they know what I want?” I asked John.

“I told them the Alfredo was your favorite,” he said proudly. He was right, it definitely was.