Chapter Nine

Hey everyone :) sorry for the late-ish early update, I received my minimum votes quite a few hours ago but I’ve been sleeping for the last nineteen-twenty hours straight because of how sick I was and today’s also mine and my boyfriend’s four year anniversary so we’re staying inside and having his homemade soup and a bunch of movies he’ll actually enjoy because he’s a hopeless romantic :)  So that’s why I’ll be MIA to any comments today… BACK TO THE STORY, this is first in Morgan’s P.O.V. just for a little bit so you can see a bit of what he;s thinking, then the rest is all Addie. Please don’t forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Enjoy :)

P.S. Remember the wrong names are on PURPOSE

P.P.S. Short for a reasoning!

P.P.P.S. I've been fluctuating between 20-26 on Teen Fiction for the last few days! Ah! Such a great accomplishment for me:) I want to thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting, and also to the ones who fan! :) Now... if only I could get to at least 15 so I'll be on the first page ;) LOL! Thanks bunches, guys!

___________________________________________

Morgan’s P.O.V.

“Kimberly Phillips,” I said for the fifth time while waiting for the person at the desk to hand me the damn papers so I could get her out of jail. I let her stay in here for twelve hours to think, hopefully it fucking worked because if not I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do with her.

“Okay, just sign here sir and then give me the cash,” she said handing me a pen. Finally! I had been here for a damn hour now. I signed some papers and then handed her the cash, the entire large wad. Kimberly owes me majorly now, not necessarily the money, she just owes me.

Why were they even fighting? It couldn’t be because of me could it? I doubt it. But what if it was? Honestly, I’m so pissed right now I actually don’t care. Addie has John. I have Kimberly. That’s it. Or at least that’s the way it’s going to seem because of my plan. I just feel bad because of Kimberly. She actually was sweet when she wasn’t drunk and wasn’t around Addie, obviously.

“Follow me, sir,” the guard said. Being in a jail gave me shivers. I never thought I’d be one to pick someone up from one, and if I were, I always imagined I’d be bailing Nick out of something stupid he did. I walked back and saw Addie and Kimberly. John hadn’t picked her up? What the hell? Last time I saw him he was freaking out.

“Oh, thank, God, where’s John?” Addie asked rushing over to me.

Don’t talk to her, let her sweat. “Come on, babe, let’s go,” I said looking at Kimberly. Her face went from sad to happy.

“Wait, you’re not here to get me, too?” I ignored her while the guard let Kimberly come out. She just stood there looking sorry for a moment. I motioned for her to come here and picked her up in a hug. First, I actually did care about Kimberly and she needed one. Second, doing it in front of Addie was gold. And third, I needed to see if it would bug Addie. By the groan she let out, I’m assuming it worked.

I pulled away and pushed the stands of hair away that were falling in her face. “Don’t ever do this again, okay? I care about you way, too much,” which honestly wasn’t a lie, I did care for her just she wasn’t the love of my life. “Hopefully this was a wakeup call.” She nodded and looked sincere.

“I’m so sorry Morgan, can we just go home?” I nodded and took her hand walking away from Addie who was still behind bars. I felt bad but couldn’t let that show since that wasn’t part of the plan.